(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

1 hour ago, superj707 said:

Hi, the little chingadera there is not looking like it's in the right place. 

IMG_1649.JPG

What version, is it for 4.2 and is that the popular post thing? and is it the same on desktop or just mobile?
I am going to release a update with-in a couple days anyway so will fix it in that

Edited by TheJackal84
10 hours ago, superj707 said:

popular post thing is standard with IPB, not a plugin.

This is 4.2 and it's in mobile and desktop.

Thank you :)

Yeah I know it's not a plugin, So it's broke on desktop and mobile yeah?

-- EDIT --

Just tested it and it's fine on desktop, I have already fixed it on mobile so will be ready with the next update

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought and installed and everything looks great, but I have one member (so far) that is rendering incorrectly.  Instead of the info panel data it is displaying the post info....but others are not:

Normal:

snippetjoebpre.thumb.PNG.7e821ebca57df341e17596f3635be414.PNG

Problem

snippetjoeb.thumb.PNG.301833424a9833c81001bf35d3bcb6cb.PNG

Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, BradTBP said:

Just bought and installed and everything looks great, but I have one member (so far) that is rendering incorrectly.  Instead of the info panel data it is displaying the post info....but others are not:

Normal:

snippetjoebpre.thumb.PNG.7e821ebca57df341e17596f3635be414.PNG

Problem

snippetjoeb.thumb.PNG.301833424a9833c81001bf35d3bcb6cb.PNG

Any idea what is causing this?

Thank you.

Does it happen if the plugin is disabled? also try clearing cache in the support tool, if not send me your board URL via PM and I will look into it for you

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

Does it happen if the plugin is disabled? also try clearing cache in the support tool, if not send me your board URL via PM and I will look into it for you

It doesn't happen without plugin...I did clear cache, sending you the URL to the page...thank you

The plugin creator, TheJackal84, fixed this issue - and it wasn't a problem with his work.  I've not had such a positive experience with help on a plugin before.  Moments after the support request was posted he jumped on it and solved the problem.  it can't always be that way, but to have him respond so quickly and kindly makes me a repeat customer!  Highly recommended plugin and developer!

Edited by BradTBP
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/09/2017 at 3:43 PM, SerialNoob said:

Thanks for the assistance - Fixed :wub:

How can I reduce the size of the clubs' icons in postbit, if that's possible ?

Sorry just see this, ( I know it was posted ages ago ) I will be working on a little update this week for this plugin and I will see if there is a way to add a setting for the size of them

Updated to 2.0.3

3rd Party

• If you have installed Trophys & Medals there is a setting to show it in the user info panel

New Features

• You can now select the size of the club icons

Thanks to @Fosters for their Trophys & Medals code and allowing me to add it to this plugin, Highly recommended app and fits / looks nice together with this one

If you have previously patched the plugin for Trophys & Medals ( Or any thing else ) you will need to revert the html / css file you have edited to get the updates IPS don't update edited files with app / plugin updates (revert before or after the update it don't matter which way)

• 4 weeks later...