(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

1 minute ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

Am i doing something wrong here?

this thing is not working at all.. i changed all the options in the edit.. but nothing shows up?  Am i misssing permissions or something?

what version IPS are you using and what version plugin? like the download page says, If your using 4.1 you need 1.0.7

4.2 is anything later

7 minutes ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

Thanks.. 

Can you add a option to rearrange what you want to show first? Cause i dont want my custome field all the way at the bottom

I will be looking into that in the future,

You can add your custom fields to it as well, In the custom field settings, add this to Display Format, changing the font-awesome icon to the one you want

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class="euip_Hr">

mTx6gt5.png

Edited by TheJackal84
2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will be looking into that in the future yes,

You can add your custom fields to it as well, In the custom field settings, add this to Display Format, changing the font-awesome icon to the one you want

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class="euip_Hr">

mTx6gt5.png

Yea i did that and it worked.. but... but want to be able to rearrange what i show first.. also just an idea but.. maybe you can populate the custom fields in that page so we dont have to keep going out of the options and into the profile options to insert that code. just a thought

1 minute ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

Yea i did that and it worked.. but... but want to be able to rearrange what i show first.. also just an idea but.. maybe you can populate the custom fields in that page so we dont have to keep going out of the options and into the profile options to insert that code. just a thought

I will look into adding them settings to it yeah,

And yeah I will try and do it so it can be re-arranged and see what I can come up with

4 hours ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

found a problem

That moods app wont show on my avatar with this mod.. could you please update it so it would work?

I currently don't own that to add it's code to it

15 minutes ago, CP_User said:

I found another bug myself while testing my new site on my iPad Mini 2. The authorpane is messed up completely, nothing is aligned and it overlaps.

when viewing vertical or horizontal? you might need to change the width of it, I don't own anything apple or will I ever but testing on my mobiles and tablets, I don't have any problems with it

xMfCPwW.png

YHq4Zvo.png

On 28/06/2017 at 10:18 AM, TheJackal84 said:

I will look into adding them settings to it yeah,

And yeah I will try and do it so it can be re-arranged and see what I can come up with

Taking this idea on board, could a setting be added for showing the member title under the username? Long as it doesn't mess anything else up.

1 minute ago, Lucas James said:

Support for these two plugins would be great! :wub::thumbsup:

It already has it's own Topic Starter badge setting in there

]WDoqKpp.png

If I get a few requests for the other I will buy Adrianos one and add his {{if}} statement to the panel's 3rd party apps/plugin section if he allows it

13 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

It already has it's own Topic Starter badge setting in there

]WDoqKpp.png

If I get a few requests for the other I will buy Adrianos one and add his {{if}} statement to the panel's 3rd party apps/plugin section if he allows it

Oh great, I somehow missed it! The only thing it's missing compared to the other one is the option to remove the badge from the first original post and only have it display on the additional posts but none the less, nice built in feature.

I can buy you the "away" plugin if you'd like, when you speak to Adrianos. Let me know :)

Thanks as always.

5 minutes ago, Lucas James said:

Oh great, I somehow missed it! The only thing it's missing compared to the other one is the option to remove the badge from the first original post and only have it display on the additional posts but none the less, nice built in feature.

I can buy you the "away" plugin if you'd like, when you speak to Adrianos. Let me know :)

Thanks as always.

there is a lot of settings in there even more in 2.0.0 lol, Plus you can show or hide to certain user groups, Alright I will message him and let you know

Updated to 2.0.1

New features

• You can now choose to display the users rank pips to below the avatar / below the user info panel or inside the user info panel as experience
  • You can now choose to display the users rank / title to below the avatar / below the username or inside the user info panel
  • The clubs icons now have a box around it with the title clubs
  • The clubs icons now show the name of the club when hovering over them
  • Added Member Away to the 3rd party apps and plugin section

Bug Fixes

• Fixed issue where the share and report button were inside the panel while viewing on mobile phones
  • 3 weeks later...