(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

16 minutes ago, nodle said:

If you want to test just set the avatar height and width to say 100px each. Then apply then go to the username and hover on it. Also just tested on default skin as well with the same result.

16 minutes ago, CP_User said:

I can confirm this, same issue on the hover card.

Exactly the same size I'm using.

1.0.5 Uploaded fixes avatar size issues on hovercard etc

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

Try to clear your cache in the support tool and see if that changes anything

Just did, same thing. it's like it's pushing the full uploaded image size out. Even resizing them back to 75px makes no difference.

4 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Try to clear your cache in the support tool and see if that changes anything

My Avatar is now square regardless of setting. Cleared cache on browser and site.

Edited by CP_User
12 minutes ago, nodle said:

Just did, same thing. it's like it's pushing the full uploaded image size out. Even resizing them back to 75px makes no difference.

11 minutes ago, CP_User said:

My Avatar is now square regardless of setting. Cleared cache on browser and site.

Right that should all be OK now with 1.0.6 if not let me know cos I am not that far from a bridge lol

Edited by TheJackal84
7 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Right that should all be OK now if not let me know cos I am not that far from a bridge lol

Hope it's not getting shorter! :cry:

OK, so that didn't work. So I thought it would be best to uninstall it, clear cache and re-install. But, this has caused another issue. The avatar is now covering up the username.

Edited by CP_User
1 minute ago, CP_User said:

Hope it's not getting shorter! :cry:

OK, so that didn't work. So I thought it would be best to uninstall it, clear cache and re-install. But, this has caused another issue. The avatar is now covering up the username.

did u download the 1.0.6? its fine on mine

Just now, CP_User said:

I have indeed.

So whats happening to it? the default size is 75px if you want rounded or bigger you need to enable and set it

2 minutes ago, CP_User said:

I have indeed.

it may be your theme and the panel it self can you PM me your forum URL so I can check it

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

So whats happening to it? the default size is 75px if you want rounded or bigger you need to enable and set it

OK, breath, don't loose faith! I have found the issue.

If you don't have a cover image, and it's enabled to show the avatar moves up to fill the gap covering the username. Switched it off and all is well.

However, my avatars are still not round, setting enabled.

Just now, CP_User said:

If you don't have a cover image, and it's enabled to show the avatar moves up to fill the gap covering the username. Switched it off and all is well.

no thats cool I know the problem you add this to your custom.css

.euip_AvatarSize img, img.euip_AvatarSize, .euip_AvatarSize::after {
    margin-top: 20px;
}

but only use that when you dont have cover photo enabled, like in move name setting u need a margin on some themes you must need the same
change the margin so it fits for you

4 minutes ago, CP_User said:

the border radius I will fix in the next one for now go into theme settings and select html & css then go into css like you are going into custom but go into enhanceduserinfopanel.css

and find

{{if settings.euip_RoundAvatar  == 1 }}
.euip_AvatarSize {
  {{if settings.euip_AvatarRadius  == 0 }}
	border-radius: 38px;
  {{elseif settings.euip_AvatarRadius  == 1 }}
    border-radius: 76px;
  {{elseif settings.euip_AvatarRadius  == 2 }}
    border-radius: 152px;
  {{endif}}
 }
{{endif}}

and replace with

{{if settings.euip_RoundAvatar  == 1 }}
  {{if settings.euip_AvatarRadius  == 0 }}
	border-radius: 38px;
  {{elseif settings.euip_AvatarRadius  == 1 }}
    border-radius: 76px;
  {{elseif settings.euip_AvatarRadius  == 2 }}
    border-radius: 152px;
  {{endif}}
 }
{{endif}}

5 minutes ago, nodle said:

One last thing is there a way to set a custom border radius? I see some are built in, but I like to use say a 3px border radius. Any way to do that?

where would you want the radius?

3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

where would you want the radius?

I was just able to add it in my custom.css

border-radius: 3px;

Just now, nodle said:

I was just able to add it in my custom.css

Oh so instead of predefined ones you would want to enter the radius yourself? if so I can add that to the next update yeah that's no problem, I just made that for round images really I didn't take any other way into consideration

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Oh so instead of predefined ones you would want to enter the radius yourself? if so I can add that to the next update yeah that's no problem, I just made that for round images really I didn't take any other way into consideration

Ya that would be great if we just had a box so we can put it in ourselves.

Btw top notch work and support. I was able to remove two plugins because this now handles the same functions. Topic starter, and online status. Loving the updates!:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, nodle said:

How hard would it be to make a toggle to have the topic starter with the colored background appear above the user's avatar?

I could probably do that but I will need to check it with the cover photo, If you are not using the cover photo then add this to your custom.css for now and I will look into adding it to the settings properly for the next update

.euip_TStarterBadge {
    margin-top: -210px;
}

margin-top: 30px;
}

That looks fine on default so the numbers might need changing on another theme, Plus it might also depend your image size

Edited by TheJackal84
6 minutes ago, JohnDer said:

1. Is it possible to change avatar width & height size to 75 - 200 from 75 - 150?

2. Is it possible to add an option to translate all those user information?

1. Yeah that's easy enough to do

2. I will set it so they can be edited/translated in the language settings of the ACP otherwise it will get confusing for people to know whats what in the plugin settings

I was going to wait till 4.2 to release a update as it don't work on 4.2 so I had to make some changes and have only been working on updating that, but I will make one for 4.1 with them edits it will be with-in the next day or 2

Edited by TheJackal84