(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

7 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Considering you don't own this plugin NO

@Daniel F

I dont but a member off my team does! But he dont know how to fix the issue as he dont want to play about and break it and because im the main editor of the site, he thought it be best coming from myself as i be the one to do the suggested changes, so before you jump the gun, ask before you accuse!

Edited by RevGaming
1 minute ago, RevGaming said:

I dont but a member off my team does! But he dont know how to fix the issue as he dont want to play about and break it and because im the main editor of the site, he thought it be best coming from myself as i be the to do the suggested changes, so before you jump the gun, ask before you accuse!

Nope you posted the same support question on a warez site on may 14th, Don't worry all screenshots are took and you have been reported, Same sort of username too

Edited by TheJackal84

Just because i share the same sort off username dont mean anything! I tried several ways to use my clan name but loads was taken! Im not the only revolution gaming clan, go on twitch theres over a 100!! Anyway screw you, im notifying my guy and cancelling this plugin! Waste off my bloody time!

Reported you aswell sunshine for rude behaviour ??

9 minutes ago, RevGaming said:

Just because i share the same sort off username dont mean anything! I tried several ways to use my clan name but loads was taken! Im not the only revolution gaming clan, go on twitch theres over a 100!! Anyway screw you, im notifying my guy and cancelling this plugin! Waste off my bloody time!

the images on the warez site is basically the same as the ones you posted here, The person in the avatar is the same, I am not stupid, Thanks for cancelling a plugin you never paid for in the first place and if you done nothing wrong you won't need to worry, but I have sent all screenshots and proof to IPS so we will see what they think of it, PS I have a 100% success rate for people like you

Edited by TheJackal84

Hi!
I would like to make my forum really clean and simple looking and i wonder if its possible to move and remove something.

I would like to remove the avatar totally and move username above posting time, so its totally empty in the left / user info section. 

2018-05-27 11_07_41-THE ONE THING BOOK - General - Team651.png

On 6/3/2018 at 2:31 AM, TheJackal84 said:

I will don't worry, I have a lot of work on with updating other apps and stuff but I have not forgotten about you or the request :biggrin:

Thank You, thats encouraging and this means a lot to me. I will wait for your next release.

Edited by Priyesh
  • 3 weeks later...

I am trying to add a custom profile field info panel. It is a simple number field. I have entered this code into the display format field:

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class="euip_Hr"> 

Screenshot of settings and info card attached:

757856863_ProfileField.thumb.png.b9e2af42130deeeed24e8a94911ea17e.png

1633848036_ScreenshotatJun2219-27-15.thumb.png.a2530ea6017f7e40361b0f6f7e1630dd.png

5 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I am trying to add a custom profile field info panel. It is a simple number field. I have entered this code into the display format field:

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class="euip_Hr"> 

Screenshot of settings and info card attached:

it is for the user info panel on the topics, it will not shown on the hovercard :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Updated to 2.0.7

New Features

• You can now choose to use javascript to toggle the members info
  • Set the text to display for the toggle button
  • Set the colour of the toggle button
  • Minor Bug Fixes

The javascript toggle is selectable on if you want to use it or not, if you do want to use the js toggle then just leave it disabled in the settings

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...