(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

5 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Yep

clicking the link in your signature it looks fine to me

EDIT,

Noticed you see it's fixed, It was probably because you upgraded and the theme template has something different in and it still had the older cache, Once it all cleared then it starts caching the new theme etc

Edited by TheJackal84
3 hours ago, Vanucci said:

just the darker grey there, only appeared after I installed the plugin. Is is not the plugin ?

No, I don't edit that bit, it must be the theme

I checked your site and if you add this to your custom.css it will replace the colour of it

.cPost .cAuthorPane::before {
    background-color: #d1d1d1;
}

the colour you see there is the one you have now so edit the #d1d1d1 to what you want

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @TheJackal84 I can confirm that Enhanced User Info Panel do not work with Moods Application.

Will it be supported Moods near future?

This is what moods app developer said:

"The Enhanced User Info Panel developer rewrite the whole AuthorPanel, then all plugins that hook on same position will be overwritten/deleted.

For this reason I can't do nothing on my side (Moods), this is something that must be done on User Info panel plugin."

please update us when you will able to support Moods application.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, priyesh.mehta94@gmail.com said:

Hey @TheJackal84 I can confirm that Enhanced User Info Panel do not work with Moods Application.

Will it be supported Moods near future?

This is what moods app developer said:

"The Enhanced User Info Panel developer rewrite the whole AuthorPanel, then all plugins that hook on same position will be overwritten/deleted.

For this reason I can't do nothing on my side (Moods), this is something that must be done on User Info panel plugin."

please update us when you will able to support Moods application.

Thanks

I actually messaged @InvisionHQ ages ago asking if I could add it to the plugin and after 1 reply asking what I meant, I never got another one back so took it as a No.

Edited by TheJackal84
On 5/9/2018 at 1:18 AM, TheJackal84 said:

I actually messaged @InvisionHQ ages ago asking if I could add it to the plugin and after 1 reply asking what I meant, I never got another one back so took it as a No.

@TheJackal84 He said, no problem for him. You can integrate moods to your application.

Here is the link for @InvisionHQ approval:

http://bbcode.it/forums/topic/202-moods-for-ips-v43/?tab=comments#comment-596

:blush: I can get a bit long (see attached pic), I know we can disable some info from showing but I would like several fields to show in the topic view, so that's not a solution for me.

Is it possible to add a way to collapse the fields? The plugin would show for example 5 selected fields, then a button "more info" will be available to show the rest if enabled.

Uapterm.png

000044.png

16 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

You should increase the width of user info panel in your templates.

I experienced the same issue, that's how I solved it.

2 hours ago, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

It's not the best solution for me. Can I display the group name in multiple lines?

there is a setting in the plugin to change the width of the panel, that usergroup is not really going to be called administrators testing testing group so it won't need to be that long, 220px does most people

Edited by TheJackal84