MarketPlace Featured Downloads slider

steve00

You do need to refresh the page to get it to change. :)

I do see that as a guest it does not quite offer the same 'selection' but that could be intentional, but refreshing the page a couple of times did show me different files when logged in at least.

There are quite a few 'featured' files given its set at four per 'slide' as such.

They are actually due for me to refresh them this weekend.

41 minutes ago, AndyF said:

You do need to refresh the page to get it to change. :)

I do see that as a guest it does not quite offer the same 'selection' but that could be intentional, but refreshing the page a couple of times did show me different files when logged in at least.

There are quite a few 'featured' files given its set at four per 'slide' as such.

They are actually due for me to refresh them this weekend.

So for it to change then need to hard refresh ... wonder how many would bother doing that and think not that many featured downloads and not bother to look around thinking that they are the 'best' to download as keep seeing same ones over and over

Thanks for the explanation though

On 28/04/2017 at 7:21 PM, steve00 said:

So for it to change then need to hard refresh ... wonder how many would bother doing that and think not that many featured downloads and not bother to look around thinking that they are the 'best' to download as keep seeing same ones over and over

Thanks for the explanation though

The changes I mentioned came about from client feedback. :)

The 'featured' files have been refreshed just now anyway as I mentioned above.

Archived