ACP Languages

DannyPhantom

Yes, and also an option to modify or delete language records/strings.

I have lots of duplicates in the database and it should be possible to at least repair this. I already wrote a support ticket, but IPS didn't know where they come from and only advised to go directly into the database and operate in there by myself. But the problem arised by IPS software, so it should be able to also repair it with this.

With duplicates, you get a lot of problems, f.e. you can only edit one of the translation records anymore (the other one won't be saved). But the apps select themselves which version to take. So in many many many cases, apps select the wrong, uneditable version. This crashes any clean translation. Please help with more options there. Thanks.

15 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Yes, and also an option to modify or delete language records/strings.

I have lots of duplicates in the database and it should be possible to at least repair this. I already wrote a support ticket, but IPS didn't know where they come from and only advised to go directly into the database and operate in there by myself. But the problem arised by IPS software, so it should be able to also repair it with this.

With duplicates, you get a lot of problems, f.e. you can only edit one of the translation records anymore (the other one won't be saved). But the apps select themselves which version to take. So in many many many cases, apps select the wrong, uneditable version. This crashes any clean translation. Please help with more options there. Thanks.

Yes, this is really a problem. I translated IPS4 since the early previewversions and take old stuff with me since that days. Would be nice to have an option to clean things up... Sometimes i did some cleanup deleting stuff directly form the XML of the languagefile... But thats a pain.... :) 

Archived