Pages Clan Wars [ support topic ]

Hi,

I am after a tournament app for our football website and have been pointed to this one.

Does it support a knock out tournament with a display structure similar to this:

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=749480530&psSelectedDivision=228929647&psSelectedCompetition=753941861&psSelectedLeague=446451974

from the dropdown select the DWFL Challenge Cup to see the layout

Edited by Unlucky
9 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

I am after a tournament app for our football website and have been pointed to this one.

Does it support a knock out tournament with a display structure similar to this:

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=749480530&psSelectedDivision=228929647&psSelectedCompetition=753941861&psSelectedLeague=446451974

from the dropdown select the DWFL Challenge Cup to see the layout

No.

This is a simple clan wars system mainly for online video games 

team1 VS team2

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

@TAMAN are members able to join a team or an admin able to manage a team? 

Hello,

This is only a customized "Pages" database/templates/custom fields. Which means it all depends on whatever you can do with pages app

And to answer your question, you could create a custom "member" type field for the clan wars database so admins/moderators can add/manage members

P.S. you're on your own in any type of customizations.

But everything is quite easy if you know how to use pages app and some basic understanding of html/CSS

• 1 month later...

Hey @TAMAN any ideas on this error?  

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(77): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('clan_wars', 'database_key')
#1 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4319) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->setDatabase('clan_wars')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\content_pages_56()
#3 /var/www/html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1218): call_user_func('IPS\\Theme\\conte...')
#4 /var/www/html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2198): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getHtmlContent()
#5 /var/www/html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(73): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#6 /var/www/html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

24 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

@TAMAN have some weird issues with certain pages not displaying correctly.

Do I need to manually adjust my images or should the system do this?  Example show below:

Capture.PNG

It should automatically adjust the images.

Try to reinstall the plugin, it should fix the styles

• 3 weeks later...

@TAMAN

I want to use this as a group rosters page also.  Does this show teams by itself?

I am looking to sort by our Teams, which would show our squads which are broken down into groups and then members are in the groups.  For example:  Call of Duty>groups in CoD>show members in said group.  THis also works for Battlefield/rainbow six/destiny etc.  I just want to be able to display without having to have a clan war.

image.thumb.png.93c1ddcfaebb80c0fd3d91c527824927.png

12 hours ago, Legion of Honor said:

@TAMAN

I want to use this as a group rosters page also.  Does this show teams by itself?

I am looking to sort by our Teams, which would show our squads which are broken down into groups and then members are in the groups.  For example:  Call of Duty>groups in CoD>show members in said group.  THis also works for Battlefield/rainbow six/destiny etc.  I just want to be able to display without having to have a clan war.

image.thumb.png.93c1ddcfaebb80c0fd3d91c527824927.png

Hello,

Sorry, I'm not sure if I understand correctly but this is a simple customized pages database and templates. it's not related to user groups.

• 1 month later...

#0 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(83): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('364605361')
#1 /home2/gameplay/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4319) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->setDatabase('364605361')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\content_pages_4()
#3 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1218): call_user_func('IPS\\Theme\\conte...')
#4 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2198): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getHtmlContent()
#5 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(73): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#6 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#7 /home2/gameplay/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#8 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home2/gameplay/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#10 /home2/gameplay/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

What Is the Problem? 😕

21 hours ago, OverPlay said:

#0 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(83): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('364605361')
#1 /home2/gameplay/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4319) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->setDatabase('364605361')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\content_pages_4()
#3 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1218): call_user_func('IPS\\Theme\\conte...')
#4 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2198): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getHtmlContent()
#5 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(73): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#6 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#7 /home2/gameplay/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#8 /home2/gameplay/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home2/gameplay/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#10 /home2/gameplay/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

What Is the Problem? 😕

Hello,

Sorry, I cant see your name on purchasers list, have you bought it somewhere else?

5 hours ago, Kai Levinov said:

I bought it it is my friend he is installing the mod for me but that is what it shows. We don't get what is the problem can you help please?

Is the IPS on latest version?  

And when does the error occur exactly! during the installing of the clan wars database? 

Feel free to send me a message with a login info and access permissions to Pages/Plugins area, i will check if there is something wrong otherwise installing it for you 😉 

Edited by TAMAN
17 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Is the IPS on latest version?  

And when does the error occur exactly! during the installing of the clan wars database? 

Feel free to send me a message with a login info and access permissions to Pages/Plugins area, i will check if there is something wrong otherwise installing it for you 😉 

We made it we found the problem. Thank you anyways.

Btw is there any possibility to translate it into other languages? Or it is just in English?

39 minutes ago, Kai Levinov said:

We made it we found the problem. Thank you anyways.

Btw is there any possibility to translate it into other languages? Or it is just in English?

Glad to hear that. 

Yes, you can edit the field titles and replace the English words which i believe they are the only custom titles i use 🙂 everything is customizable anyways.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, JustHatched said:

@TAMAN. I seem to be having this issue as well, I am on 4.3.6 and just downloaded it off the marketplace a few hours ago. Was you able to find a fix for this?

It works fine here https://ipskit.com/index.php?/clan-wars 

I just added a test record and everything works fine, The website is also on 4.3.6. 

If you have modified Clan Wars templates and fields then you need to revert it back to default, or reinstall clan wars it from scratch.

if you haven't made any edits, then check the logo field permissions and make sure that everyone can see the fields.

if still not, you can send me a login info and with access to only Pages app.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting this error after going to 4.4. Worked great on 4.3.6. This is shown after creating a new war 

SELECT core_follow.* FROM `core_follow` WHERE follow_app='cms' AND follow_area='records5' AND follow_rel_id=4 LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Total count attempted on a query not ran with SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS (-100)
#0 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(610) : eval()'d code(2978): IPS\Db\_Select->count(true)
#1 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(310): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_clan_wars->record(Object(IPS\cms\Records5), '\n<div data-cont...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), true)
#2 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->manage()
#3 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(347): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Theme/Theme.php(4309) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1242): IPS\Theme\content_pages_4()
#7 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2217): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getHtmlContent()
#8 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(112): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#9 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#10 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#11 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#13 /var/www/html/x285241/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}