hooking into \IPS\nexus\Package $purchase->id

MADMAN32395

So I have noticed on my test site when I hook into \IPS\nexus\Package , using  $purchase->id returns the wrong number. From what I understand its supposed to be t_id from nexus_transactions but isn't. 1274 is the actual number, but returns 964 when called.  I have tried to bring this up in a ticket but was shrugged off by support.

Edit: when targeting invoice->id that returns the correct invoice number.

11 hours ago, HeadStand said:

$purchase->id should return a purchase ID, not a transaction ID. Those are 2 different things.

If you post your code here, I can give you a more intelligent answer, but it's hard to say anything without seeing what it is you're trying to do. 

so overall instead of pulling ps_id which is what purchase->id grabs, im looking at grabbing t_id to get the transaction number. 

6 minutes ago, MADMAN32395 said:

so overall instead of pulling ps_id which is what purchase->id grabs, im looking at grabbing t_id to get the transaction number. 

Yes, but where? Please paste your code. I don't know what method you're hooking into or what you're trying to do. Please share code and I'll be happy to help you.

2 hours ago, HeadStand said:

Yes, but where? Please paste your code. I don't know what method you're hooking into or what you're trying to do. Please share code and I'll be happy to help you.

public function onPurchaseGenerated( \IPS\nexus\Purchase $purchase, \IPS\nexus\Invoice $invoice )
    {
        try
        {
                                    $COIN_PACKAGES = array(
                                    1 => 'NULL', // 5 donator
                                    9 => 5000, // 5 recurring donor
                                    5 => 15000, // 10 donator, 2500 extra , non-recurring
                                    14 => 20000, // 10 recurring donor
                                    6 => 35000, // 15 donator, 5000 extra , non-recurring
                                    15 => 40000, // 15 recurring donor
                                    7 => 80000, // 25 donator, 5000 extra , non-recurring
                                    16 => 85000, // 25 recurring donor
                                    8 => 55000, // 20 donator, 10000 extra , non-recurring
                                    13 => 60000, //20 recurring donor, following pattern of previous
                                    11 => 2000, // 1 usd
                                    12 => 5000  // 2 usd, 1000 extra (from previous)
                                );

$gccoins = $COIN_PACKAGES[$this->id];
                                if (!$gccoins)
                                {
                            //die("Invalid Coin Package");
                                    return;
                                }
                                $steamid = $purchase->member->steamid;
                                if ($steamid == NULL)
                                {
                                    $steamid = "NULL";
                                }
                                $query = "INSERT INTO coin_purchases (communityID,forumID,coinsPurchased,redeemed,transactionID, invoiceID) VALUES ('".$steamid."',".$purchase->member->member_id.",".$gccoins.", 0,".$purchase->id.",".$invoice->id.")";
                                $dbc = mysqli_connect("<REDACTED>", '<REDACTED>', '<REDACTED>', '<REDACTED>');
                                $result = mysqli_query($dbc, $query);
                                if($result === false)
                                mysqli_close($dbc);
                            return parent::onPurchaseGenerated( $purchase, $invoice );
                            }

Now we're talking. :)

To get the transaction, you use the invoice, not the purchase.

try
{
	$row = \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'nexus_transactions', array( 't_invoice=? and t_status=?', $invoice->id, \IPS\nexus\Transaction::STATUS_PAID ), 't_date desc' )->first();
	$transaction = \IPS\nexus\Tranasaction::constructFromData( $row );
}
catch( \UnderflowException $e )
{
	// error handling here - unable to find transaction
}

Archived