TDB Posts (41x)

TDBF

9 hours ago, fix3r said:

make sure your on a page that supports that block being added

Thanks for advice, but I would like to use it on our "start" page. It already has other blocks. 

As a workaround I tried to "Create a new block" on the admin pages there the plugin actually is visible but instead I get this error message when I try to create the block:

"OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(1003): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'TDBPosts', 565620735, Array, NULL, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/builder.php(112): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->widget()
#2 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_builder->previewBlock()
#3 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/x274934/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 11:21 AM, Johan Eenfeldt said:

Thanks for advice, but I would like to use it on our "start" page. It already has other blocks. 

As a workaround I tried to "Create a new block" on the admin pages there the plugin actually is visible but instead I get this error message when I try to create the block:

"OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(1003): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'TDBPosts', 565620735, Array, NULL, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/builder.php(112): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->widget()
#2 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_builder->previewBlock()
#3 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/x274934/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}"

Can you tell me which page you are trying to put the block on please?

• 2 months later...

Hey @TDBF! Love this mod. Way better than the stock topic feed!

Some things I would love to see in a future version:

• Exclude forums to pull topics from (for when you've only got a small number of forums you don't want to appear in the result, and a LOT that you do!)
  • List topics containing a particular tag (for when the tag is more important than the forum container)
  • List topics with less than X replies (for singling out topics that haven't had enough love yet)

Thanks for your awesome work so far!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...