Community

9 hours ago, fix3r said:

make sure your on a page that supports that block being added

Thanks for advice, but I would like to use it on our "start" page. It already has other blocks. 

As a workaround I tried to "Create a new block" on the admin pages there the plugin actually is visible but instead I get this error message when I try to create the block:

"OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(1003): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'TDBPosts', 565620735, Array, NULL, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/builder.php(112): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->widget()
#2 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_builder->previewBlock()
#3 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/x274934/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 11:21 AM, Johan Eenfeldt said:

Thanks for advice, but I would like to use it on our "start" page. It already has other blocks. 

As a workaround I tried to "Create a new block" on the admin pages there the plugin actually is visible but instead I get this error message when I try to create the block:

"OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(1003): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'TDBPosts', 565620735, Array, NULL, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/builder.php(112): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->widget()
#2 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_builder->previewBlock()
#3 /var/www/html/x274934/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/x274934/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/x274934/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}"

Can you tell me which page you are trying to put the block on please?

• 2 months later...

Hey @TDBF! Love this mod. Way better than the stock topic feed!

Some things I would love to see in a future version:

• Exclude forums to pull topics from (for when you've only got a small number of forums you don't want to appear in the result, and a LOT that you do!)
  • List topics containing a particular tag (for when the tag is more important than the forum container)
  • List topics with less than X replies (for singling out topics that haven't had enough love yet)

Thanks for your awesome work so far!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Hear said:

This may sound stupid but how do I add/upload this .xml to my board?

You can install plugins through the Plugins section at your Admin Panel. Click the Install New Plugin button, select the plugin 's xml file and click the Install button. Hope it helps.

8 hours ago, Miss_B said:

You can install plugins through the Plugins section at your Admin Panel. Click the Install New Plugin button, select the plugin 's xml file and click the Install button. Hope it helps.

Thank you!

I noticed this yesterday but was not sure.