Members Teams (Support Topic)

2 hours ago, Ernest_Defoe said:

Just curious if there is a way to change the icon used in the picture used by this plugin to something else? FA 5 has an American Football icon I would rather use since my site is about American Football and not soccer

.1078999412_ScreenShot2020-02-10at6_36_37PM.png.f54768cae968625200ad64c2dc608bfb.png

You can do it by CSS no doubt, however, I'm unsure how to switch it properly.

Until Michael replies, you can simply edit the template if you wish.

Core > Global > Plugins > Settings Link

Look for....

<i class='fa fa-futbol-o'></i>

Change to...

<i class="fas fa-football-ball"></i>

This might not work, as I'm not sure if there is a Font Awesome icon for 4.7 which IPS uses - but the icon is found in the latest set.

If not, at least you can still replace it for any of the ones featured here 

https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

6 hours ago, Joey_M said:

You can do it by CSS no doubt, however, I'm unsure how to switch it properly.

Until Michael replies, you can simply edit the template if you wish.

Core > Global > Plugins > Settings Link

Look for....

<i class='fa fa-futbol-o'></i>

Change to...

<i class="fas fa-football-ball"></i>

This might not work, as I'm not sure if there is a Font Awesome icon for 4.7 which IPS uses - but the icon is found in the latest set.

If not, at least you can still replace it for any of the ones featured here 

https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

The theme I am using has FontAwesome 5 so those icons will work and it did so thank you for pointing me in the right direction. 

Edited by Ernest_Defoe
On 5/27/2019 at 10:42 AM, Giray said:
  1. Ability to view team members

While I'm also voting for this, I'd really appreciate an option that allows users to join a random team but not to choose it.

In this scenario any user that applies to to join a squad would be assigned to a random team from a selected list, ensuring that teams are more or less balanced in term of members per team. This would be a nice addition for competition-based communities where teams tends to be entirely fictional and need to be balanced in numbers.

Also I'd love to see an integration with your Basic Points plugin (imagine a 'Top points per team' widget).

I haven't bought the plugin yet, but I plan to do so in the the near future.

Just now, Bocar

How many are we so far to want these two abilities or more in this plugin ?

@Mike John, including my Personnal Message demand, you should seriously look at upgrading this plugin, don't you think ?

Bocar; Mike has a lot of resources and, on top of this he's got a family. It's not for me to say anything beyond that, yet I think you should relax a little as your coming across quite bossy.

This might not be your intention, but I would say patience and the right approach goes a long, long way.

Give him time, I'm sure once his time frees up you will see things progressing.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Michael.J said:

I'm sorry for the delay, it will be a while longer. But I can patch your install until the update is ready if you would like? I'll just need login details for your forums.

Hello.

While you are updating your mod, can you make multiple teams choice available in the same time ?

It will be great. I need this and I will buy your mod.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi @Michael.J, Thank you for updating this awesome plugin!
I just noticed a bug (maybe) both "View Groups" and "Change Groups" seem not to affect permissions, Also it's possible to have an option to allow users to select only one team? 

Thank you again!

Edited by EmaxDev
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 12:08 PM, EmaxDev said:

I just noticed a bug (maybe) both "View Groups" and "Change Groups" seem not to affect permissions, Also it's possible to have an option to allow users to select only one team? 

Could you have secondary group permissions set that are affecting the permissions you've set?

I'll need to add support for limiting the number of teams a member can select in a future update.

• 5 months later...