Members Teams (Support Topic)

Michael.J

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Mike John,

Is that possible to see the list of the members, who have chosen a certain team? According to the pictures, I'm afraid, not 😞 Do you consider to realize this feature? (By clicking on a number next to the team name for example) I believe, it is very interesting for other guys to find out, who are the fans of their favorite teams besides themselves 🙂 

13 hours ago, alexxis said:

Is that possible to see the list of the members, who have chosen a certain team? According to the pictures, I'm afraid, not 😞 Do you consider to realize this feature? (By clicking on a number next to the team name for example) I believe, it is very interesting for other guys to find out, who are the fans of their favorite teams besides themselves 🙂 

No not currently sorry. Maybe in a future update but I would like to see the demand before I commit.

Confirmation, it will be very great to have this feature on your plugin.

I've already told you that I buy it if you add this one feature.

Knowing world of Communities, especially for Sport, I guarantee you that this is what we need for an essential plugin like yours wich unite members.

So thanks for making it online.

Edited by Bocar

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2019 at 2:26 AM, Mike John said:

No not currently sorry. Maybe in a future update but I would like to see the demand before I commit.

Hello Mike John.

Can you tell us about this feature on your updated app please ?

Also can you tell us about the possibility to get more than one team to choose for our favourites ones ?

Many people supports more than only one team and it will be great to be able to show them also.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:50 PM, alexxis said:

According to the pictures, I'm afraid, not 😞

I would say according to the teams names, it will be more simple to find.

Thank you.

Edited by Bocar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2020 at 3:22 PM, Bocar said:

Can you make it pretty soon with allowing Members to choose more than one team in their profile ?

Already replied elsewhere. But just to reiterate, I have to put my time towards the most popular apps and plugins first. But I have noted this one in particular and will see if it can be done sooner. Don't really have an eta though.

• 4 weeks later...

Widget don't show up correctly on mobile and also when you try to change the settings you get:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(196): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\core\Application), 'topTeams', 'a7qjr5op9', Array)
#1 /var/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->getConfiguration()
#2 /var/www/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#4 /var/www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

On 1/7/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mike John said:

I have to put my time towards the most popular apps and plugins first. But I have noted this one in particular and will see if it can be done sooner. Don't really have an eta though.

Ok @Mike John.

Tell us your upgrade with ability of choosing multiple teams and listing all members wich support a team is available.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, EmaxDev said:

Widget don't show up correctly on mobile and also when you try to change the settings you get:

I've released an update that patches both.

9 hours ago, Bocar said:

Tell us your upgrade with ability of choosing multiple teams and listing all members wich support a team is available.

If this is something you need more urgently then I would suggest getting it done as a custom request because I am going to be busy with IPB 4.5 and custom requests for at least the next few months.