Reputation system: likes and dislikes

Could you add a youtube-like display of reputation? I.e. separate like/dislike counters instead of sum of both.

Example:
likes-dislikes.PNG.11d3af10c86dc79ff9b4616884a9aa77.PNG

font awesome ids:

<i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-up"></i>
<i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-down"></i>

1 minute ago, Mr 13 said:

What? It does not related thing at all.

You can customize reactions so that there are only two present - Like and Dislike - and the system will show individual counts for each one, as you're describing (though, not specifically like your example).

EDIT: I just realized I linked to a comment. I meant to link to just the article itself:

3 minutes ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

You can customize reactions so that there are only two present - Like and Dislike - and the system will show individual counts for each one, as you're describing (though, not specifically like your example).

Thanks, captain!
But this topic is not a question about current possibilities, but a suggestion of missed option :)

6 hours ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

I just realized I linked to a comment. I meant to link to just the article itself:

Hmm... How about existing downvotes? How they will be converted and present in new system?

• 4 weeks later...
On 06.04.2017 at 1:17 AM, Ryan Ashbrook said:

A Downvote reaction will be added on upgrade, and they will be converted to that. :) 

Will it possible get separate number of all reactions (of all types) by account?

I want to display it in user proflle. I.e. if i got 800 upvotes and 200 downvotes, i want it display it "as is" instead of sum (600 rep). For example:

Now:

rep_now.png.970c164d640aefe4179df24e07756459.png

My suggestion:

rep_suggestion.png.da0931bcbf5ed57b07428c2055a13bea.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived