Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

11 hours ago, Reagan2791 said:

Maybe a dumb question...if I upload the newest version of the theme, does it wipe out what I've put in the sliders?

Nope ;) 

theme upgrader does not change anything in editing page and custom.css template 

Edited by TAMAN

Hi, Love this theme but been having issues with it.  I keep losing the slider information. Both before and after the latest update. However, now i get this error on the slider.

I also lost the logo, but was able to replace it as shown. First the slider just shows up as blank. I go to ACP to fix it and have to reload the html, text, and picture. Before the latest upgrade this would fix it. Now this time I get this error message showing on my front page. ugh. 

My slider info: <font size="+2"><span style="text-shadow: 0 0 40px #CC0030, 2px 2px 3px black;  color: #CC0030;">The Legendary Empire</span> is a Game of War Alliance. We love to build empires and burn down the enemies' empires. We are a family of players that works together for the good of each player in the game. We love to have fun doing it, come join us. </font>

My slider title: <font size="+3">This is <span style="text-shadow: 0 0 40px #CC0030, 2px 2px 3px black;  color: #CC0030;">The Legendary Empire</span> Forum</font>

I have already tried reloading the current version of the theme. This had no affect on the error. Please advise.

tlethemeerror.thumb.PNG.78a1aceac4bda983e8873812e034ae25.PNG

9 hours ago, TylerJM said:

Hi, Love this theme but been having issues with it.  I keep losing the slider information. Both before and after the latest update. However, now i get this error on the slider.

I also lost the logo, but was able to replace it as shown. First the slider just shows up as blank. I go to ACP to fix it and have to reload the html, text, and picture. Before the latest upgrade this would fix it. Now this time I get this error message showing on my front page. ugh. 

My slider info: <font size="+2"><span style="text-shadow: 0 0 40px #CC0030, 2px 2px 3px black;  color: #CC0030;">The Legendary Empire</span> is a Game of War Alliance. We love to build empires and burn down the enemies' empires. We are a family of players that works together for the good of each player in the game. We love to have fun doing it, come join us. </font>

My slider title: <font size="+3">This is <span style="text-shadow: 0 0 40px #CC0030, 2px 2px 3px black;  color: #CC0030;">The Legendary Empire</span> Forum</font>

I have already tried reloading the current version of the theme. This had no affect on the error. Please advise.

tlethemeerror.thumb.PNG.78a1aceac4bda983e8873812e034ae25.PNG

Hello, Sorry for the delay 

There is a bug in ips 4.2.3 which causes the slider not work properly 

They will fix it soon with a patch i hope :) 

Also do a fresh install please you seem to have a template name that is so old i have deleted one or two years ago but still exists on your side:D 

do a clean and fresh install it will mostly fixe anything, the theme is stable without any issue, not mentioning the ips 4.2.3 bug tho 

Edited by TAMAN

What do you mean adding html for the slider? there are no such things in slider

the theme is stable and works perfect no issue at all you are not the only one using it.

you probably doing something wrong and without detailed information's i cant realy help. can you show a screenshot of whatever HTML to wherever you are adding!

Edited by TAMAN
12 hours ago, TAMAN said:

What do you mean adding html for the slider? there are no such things in slider

the theme is stable and works perfect no issue at all you are not the only one using it.

you probably doing something wrong and without detailed information's i cant realy help. can you show a screenshot of whatever HTML to wherever you are adding!

I posted it in the first post above.

9 minutes ago, TylerJM said:

I posted it in the first post above.

Can you simply post a screenshot of your sliders tab? also a link to your website maybe? :) 

once again, If you are on ips 4.2.3 then as i said there is a bug in this version that causes all of my themes not to work properly and IPS needs to fix it because it is an issue with IPS fields not my theme

Edited by TAMAN
17 minutes ago, TylerJM said:

I already did that. What you see above is after i did that.

what i see is that there is a template missing 

a reinstall should and must fix that, im not even sure why would that template be missing in your website only, have you been playing with theme html templates? or enabling designer mode on your live website? 

if no then please send a login info to access themes page in your website i can check whats wrong and fix it for you :) 

Edited by TAMAN
35 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

what i see is that there is a template missing 

a reinstall should and must fix that, im not even sure why would that template be missing in your website only, have you been playing with theme html templates? or enabling designer mode on your live website? 

if no then please send a login info to access themes page in your website i can check whats wrong and fix it for you :) 

sent

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Sowellinformed said:

@TAMAN I love your Dreadnought theme but Im having an issue with the ticker. Im trying to get it to work in 4.2.5 with an RSS feed. I followed your instructions below and everything seems to work fine until.....

...as soon as I get to step three i run into the issue of not having the option to change the "Default template" to "Pages_Newsticker_Articles", on the Content tab of my block. Here is what i see when i click the drop down...

...In the template area I only see "Default template" as an option. Is this a bug or am I doing this incorrectly?

In the theme zip folder there is a folder named "Slider & Footer & News Ticker templates"

with a readme.txt explains how to install the templates

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Optic14 said:

Hi @TAMAN

Minor issue, I noticed on latest version the number for total Reactions (when you React a post in forums) is hard to read:

59e85b87dcdc4_ScreenShot2017-10-19at3_56_34pm.png.2b73462dc3e6546122ee54f951ba2b30.png

I think i have fixed that but i didnt add any version number if i remember

it doesnt happen on my side anyways, what browser are you using?

also, try to redownload this theme and update if its same then i will fix it on next update,

thank you :) 

Edited by TAMAN

Hi @TAMAN I am using Google Chrome  61.0.3163.100

Tried downloading theme again and uploaded as new version, and also cleared Cache in Support page with same result. :(

It is on a fresh IPS install as before went I used your theme for the first time it was on a test install - am now finally migrating my XenForo community to IPS.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @TAMAN , I've just  purchased your theme and i love it. I have a question. Can i upload Video Clips in Sliders or to watch Youtube Clips ?

Second problem . The translation is not working for me . I tried to Translate to Bulgarian but is still in English 

Edited by bobovski