Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

^^ I did this, and it disabled my glowing effect on my name @TAMAN

https://gyazo.com/8a3ba0eae5aaf2c3c8fd1fa9da33cc01

#Owner {
      color: #FFFFFFF;
    background-image: url(http://resources.guild-hosting.net/201604011348/themes/core/images/tag_fx/sparkle_yellow.gif)
}
#Developer {
      color: #FFFFFFF;
    background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/Q5arH.gif)
}

This is what is in my Custom.CSS

I figured the color out, now i am still curious about the bold script

Edited by xCyrus
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @TAMAN,

Awesome theme! I have bought it and am using it on a new community site!

I have a question.

The new IP board 4.2 is coming with new features. I was hoping to know if you would be releasing an update for the theme as I will be upgrading to 4.2 and I would love your theme to carry on with the site as the main theme?

Thank You!

Robin

3 minutes ago, Robins Gupta said:

Hello @TAMAN,

Awesome theme! I have bought it and am using it on a new community site!

I have a question.

The new IP board 4.2 is coming with new features. I was hoping to know if you would be releasing an update for the theme as I will be upgrading to 4.2 and I would love your theme to carry on with the site as the main theme?

Thank You!

Robin

Already upgraded all my themes :) I will update in marketplace when final IPS 4.2 arrives 

Some more info in my club 

Edited by TAMAN
5 minutes ago, mz_ said:

Joined the Club!  

Can you add a way to re-arrange the sliders?  I like to have the newest one be first all the time, but that requires all the the others to manually be moved down.

Only if i get some more time

otherwise im updating the themes right after ips 4.2 final release without any delays, then after that maybe :) But no promises 

On 5/25/2017 at 5:25 PM, Robins Gupta said:

Hi,

I'm facing a problem. The sign in drop down menu -> remember me feature is not working.

When ever I click with the saved credentials it takes to dedicated login screen. clicking on login from that screen works.

kindly help!

Sorry, This has nothing to do with the theme

31 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

@TAMAN...  I love this theme.  It looks absolutely FANTASTIC.  

Quick question for you...  is there a way to limit the slider to appearing only a specific page?  I see where I can limit it to the default app (which is Pages), but I don't want it to show on other pages outside of the home page itself. 

No, in the current version its not possible 

But in the new version i have added many places to exclude the slider on so i see if i can add another option to select pages page to exclude the slider on, but promises :) 

84be17826568364ff62ffb5474b7bd97.png

On 17.5.2017 at 3:42 PM, TAMAN said:

Already upgraded all my themes :) I will update in marketplace when final IPS 4.2 arrives 

Do i run in problems if i buy this theme now and install it on 4.2 Beta 4 ? All my sites are running 4.2.
Is there a pre-release for your customers who bought the theme and upgraded to 4.2 (4.2 has a lot of early upgraders this time) ?

Thank you.

Just now, TheSonic said:

Do i run in problems if i buy this theme now and install it on 4.2 Beta 4 ? All my sites are running 4.2.
Is there a pre-release for your customers who bought the theme and upgraded to 4.2 (4.2 has a lot of early upgraders this time) ?

Thank you.

The current version works fine in ips 4.2 Only navbar and colors need to be upgraded, but i have the new version all ready for ips 4.2,  I can send you with a message :) 

let me know

Edited by TAMAN

Hello, 

Beautiful theme! Had to get my hands on it, and so I have. $30 well spent - however, a problem:

When displaying a database, the header (where the title/description is) doesn't have padding like it should.
This is also true with the initial comment within databases:

593248cd24fcf_ScreenShot2017-06-03at12_25_22AM.thumb.png.3c2c16f60fb1c0da53c3ce1bba67897f.png

593248c98af56_ScreenShot2017-06-03at12_25_40AM.thumb.png.26b0297599bdb6df45dfc2acb9933982.png

I appreciate any support you can provide! Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Eerand Wright said:

Hello, 

Beautiful theme! Had to get my hands on it, and so I have. $30 well spent - however, a problem:

When displaying a database, the header (where the title/description is) doesn't have padding like it should.
This is also true with the initial comment within databases:

I appreciate any support you can provide! Thanks!

Hello,

This is probably due to your "Bug tracker" database templates, because the default database templates supposed to be like this 

showing records

8faa04433de75ba57b05e30c60aaa815.png

header and description 

42d81e1ba4e15eb4853f286a903e6d23.png

Anyways you just need to add a padding manually to your "Bug tracker" database template,

I can help if you send me link to that page :) 

Thanks for purchasing, I'm glad that you like it ^^  

Edited by TAMAN
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Keviee. said:

Hello @TAMAN

I would like to know how I can set one specific category and its forums to Grid View and leave the others normal. 

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry this is not possible, at least not without editing forum html templates and i don't help on editing html templates or suggesting as it causes update breaks

Edited by TAMAN
23 minutes ago, Adam Spencer said:

1. What keyword or percentages makes the entire image show in the sliders without it being cut out in any places?

smaller or bigger slider image will be zoomed in or out to fit the slider container, But you can upload a image that has same width and height as your slider so it wont be zoomed in or out,

You can check whats the slider width by checking the "Fixed width" setting in Body tab, by default the width is 1340px, and the slider height is in swiper slider tab, by default the height is 450px 

So if you upload a image that is 1340 x 450 it will be perfect :) 

29 minutes ago, Adam Spencer said:

2. Is it possible to use the easy editor to place widgets and stuff? Not the best coder and would like to use this function.

Sorry what widget?

33 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

smaller or bigger slider image will be zoomed in or out to fit the slider container, But you can upload a image that has same width and height as your slider so it wont be zoomed in or out,

You can check whats the slider width by checking the "Fixed width" setting in Body tab, by default the width is 1340px, and the slider height is in swiper slider tab, by default the height is 450px 

So if you upload a image that is 1340 x 450 it will be perfect :) 

Sorry what widget?

The Steam Login Link is the specific one we're having problems with.  Our intent is to do the Steam Logins, Teamspeak Overlay, Clan Wars, Donations, and Discord Overlay.

14 minutes ago, Adam Spencer said:

The Steam Login Link is the specific one we're having problems with.  Our intent is to do the Steam Logins, Teamspeak Overlay, Clan Wars, Donations, and Discord Overlay.

Sorry that things has nothing to do with themes, steam login, teamspeak... whatever problem you have with this stuff are not something in my themes

Im not sure what are you talking about! didnt you refer something like easy editor in widgets? what widgets? 

44 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry that things has nothing to do with themes, steam login, teamspeak... whatever problem you have with this stuff are not something in my themes

Im not sure what are you talking about! didnt you refer something like easy editor in widgets? what widgets? 

Those are the widgets we were referring to and wondering if they would work in the easy editor.