Community

TAMAN

Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, Brian Bielinski said:

I believe I found the issue on my end. The texture overlay was missing for some reason it just went poof. Reinstalling the theme fixed it as well

There was an issue with the texture overlay but two versions before the current one. i cant recall if it caused the slider image not to display 

But, its always good to update the theme from time to time ? 

Users in new user groups can't see the slider, it's just an empty field there where you can see through to the background image.

Is there anything I need to restart/reset/clear for the slider to work with new groups? I've checked all group permissions I can think of.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:44 PM, sbr said:

Users in new user groups can't see the slider, it's just an empty field there where you can see through to the background image.

Is there anything I need to restart/reset/clear for the slider to work with new groups? I've checked all group permissions I can think of.

Hello,

Go to swiper slider tab and sliders tab in theme settings

From there 're check the permmsion settings

22 minutes ago, Alex.OS said:

Hello, is there any update to match latest ips update?

Thanks.

Hello,

It should work fine with latest ips version.

Do you have any issue with the theme on latest ips version? 🙂

I tried uploading an image to my pages to display something and i am receiving this error message. Not sure whats causing it though

InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(252): IPS\_Image::create(Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick))
#1 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(1424): IPS\_File::create('cms_Records', 'new_cosmetics_r...', Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick), NULL, false, NULL, true)
#2 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(882): IPS\_File->thumbnail('cms_Records', '200', '200')
#3 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(649): IPS\cms\_Records->processForm(Array)
#4 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->edit()
#5 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(325): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(130): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1257): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#9 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2191): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#10 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(177): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#11 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->__call('edit', Array)
#12 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\page->edit()
#13 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#15 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

7 hours ago, Brian Bielinski said:

I tried uploading an image to my pages to display something and i am receiving this error message. Not sure whats causing it though

InvalidArgumentException:  (0)
#0 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(252): IPS\_Image::create(Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick))
#1 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/File/File.php(1424): IPS\_File::create('cms_Records', 'new_cosmetics_r...', Object(IPS\Image\Imagemagick), NULL, false, NULL, true)
#2 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(882): IPS\_File->thumbnail('cms_Records', '200', '200')
#3 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(649): IPS\cms\_Records->processForm(Array)
#4 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->edit()
#5 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(325): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(130): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1257): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#9 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2191): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#10 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(177): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#11 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->__call('edit', Array)
#12 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\page->edit()
#13 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#15 /home/palmbeac/public_html/aoc-source.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

Please only post if you have issues with dreadnought theme

If you have a problem with pages app then contact ips so they can help 🙂

12 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Please only post if you have issues with dreadnought theme

If you have a problem with pages app then contact ips so they can help 🙂

Ah I thought it was apart of your theme. My apologies then