Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

28 minutes ago, kaos00723 said:

Very minor alignment issue on the extended footer for the Quick links in mobile mode:

nn2ctEk.png

Its intended to center everything on mobiles

If thats what you meant by alignment issue!

33 minutes ago, kaos00723 said:

Also a small typo in the Swiper Slider tab:

SOTr2Rk.png

Sorry, what is the problem here? 

If you look closely at the first screenshot the second Quick Links are not centered with the first set of quick links. They are several pixels to the right. Both the title and links compared to the first set.

Also the second SS shows "Conetnt" instead of "Content". Simple typo.

Like I said, not large issues, just trying to help by pointing them out.

Here's another SS with a straight line showing the second set not aligning with the first set exactly to make it easier to see:

R51SWG8.png

Edited by kaos00723
2 hours ago, kaos00723 said:

If you look closely at the first screenshot the second Quick Links are not centered with the first set of quick links. They are several pixels to the right. Both the title and links compared to the first set.

right

for now you can add this to custom.css

@media screen and (max-width: 979px) {.ta-Footer .quicklinks > ul:not(:last-child) {padding-right: 0;}}

i will fix it on next update

2 hours ago, kaos00723 said:

Also the second SS shows "Conetnt" instead of "Content". Simple typo.

Like I said, not large issues, just trying to help by pointing them out.

I see it now ? 

Thank you man.

Edit

@kaos00723 Theme is updated now ? 

Edited by TAMAN
On 4/28/2018 at 4:15 AM, AlexWright said:

Hi @TAMAN! Found another (hopefully) quick edit. Mobile Theme mod CP dropdown, white text on a white background.

Screenshot_20180427-211403_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bb4864ee0d5c3dc02b110b45a31f0968.jpg

ah, You said mobile navigation at first and it was totally fine in my side so ignored it on this version.

thanks for clarification and the screenshot ? it is the moderatorCP drop down menus on mobile, the colors are changable with settings, but i have to fix it so in the dark version the colors should switch to dark colors.

Just now, Nakamura0114 said:

@TAMAN, how can I change a swiper slider image to have less height than 400px? Seems to always be stretched to at least that atm, regardless of settings and image size.

Not sure if i understand correctly but the slider images are used as a background image for the slider container, the image should always fit the slider container by zooming, cutting edges...etc unless you upload a image that has same slider width and height ? 

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, Alex.OS said:

Hello, is there any possibility to remove sliders on mobile on the last version?

Thanks.

Hello,

You can hide it with css

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {.ta_themeSlider, .swiper-slide {display: none;}}

3 hours ago, Alex.OS said:

One question, is it possible to have the subforums listed on a column instead of a line? Like they are on mobile. If yes, how?

Thanks!

.ipsDataItem_subList li {
    display: block;
}

Not sure if this is what you looking for.

Edited by TAMAN

Is there a way to hide the slider when viewing an article / database record but have it display on the main page?

I have a homepage right now where the slider is displaying news articles from Pages, however the slider is still there when viewing / reading the article, as well as posting a new article.

Thank you

7 hours ago, Outlaw213 said:

Is there a way to hide the slider when viewing an article / database record but have it display on the main page?

I have a homepage right now where the slider is displaying news articles from Pages, however the slider is still there when viewing / reading the article, as well as posting a new article.

Thank you

Sorry, not possible.

13 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry, not possible.

Thanks for your reply.

Would this be possible in a future update or something?

For now I've found a temporary solution by checking the URL if it contains a news article then hide the .ta_themeSlider div all together. This works but there is still the initial flash of the slider rendering then disappearing, maybe someone with more JavaScript knowledge can find a way to hide it before it renders?

For anyone else who's having the same issue, I've used the code below:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function () {
    if (window.location.href.indexOf("news") != -1) {
        $(".ta_themeSlider").hide();
    }
});
</script>

Edited by Outlaw213
Just now, Outlaw213 said:

Would this be possible in a future update or something?

Cant be done in the theme. thats why i have swiper slider application in marketplace. You can with the application exclude the slider from showing on specific pages, You could create a page for you homepage and then exclude the slider from showing on all other pages but the homepage. ? 

24 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Cant be done in the theme. thats why i have swiper slider application in marketplace. You can with the application exclude the slider from showing on specific pages, You could create a page for you homepage and then exclude the slider from showing on all other pages but the homepage. ? 

Wish I knew this earlier would have saved a headache! lol thanks for letting me know, will buy the swiper slider shortly. 

Quick question, is there an option to hide the theme switcher for users, I just want the Dreadnought theme to be default for everyone and not allow switching, sorry I'm new to IPS - I can probably just remove the code from the template but just wondering if there is a setting for it somewhere.

Edited by Outlaw213

Wish I knew this earlier would have saved a headache! lol thanks for letting me know, will buy the swiper slider shortly. 

Quick question, is there an option to hide the theme switcher for users, I just want the Dreadnought theme to be default for everyone and not allow switching, sorry I'm new to IPS - I can probably just remove the code from the template but just wondering if there is a setting for it somewhere.

Yea, On theme editing page you have user group permissions

d803ac3713158cf8fe2d8bf3c1c491df.png

So edit your themes and set the user group permission ? 

4 hours ago, TAMAN said:

So I purchased Swiper Slider, got it installed and running, however the "Auto" width does not adjust automatically to the container of the Dreadnought theme (1340px), it's always full width unless I set a custom width, but then it's no longer responsive.

ss.JPG

So I purchased Swiper Slider, got it installed and running, however the "Auto" width does not adjust automatically to the container of the Dreadnought theme (1340px), it's always full width unless I set a custom width, but then it's no longer responsive.

ss.JPG

mmm,

Send me a link to your website to check ? 

On 5/12/2018 at 10:51 AM, Lucas James said:

@TAMAN

You're using an outdated version of Swiper Slider 4.2.2 in the Dreadnought 2.1.8 theme (for IPS 4.3), whereas the latest version of Swiper Slider 4.2.6 (after v4.2.2) is out since 1st May 2018.
https://github.com/nolimits4web/swiper/commit/03afbf00068f8f9f974cdc126c53a4d18b528a45

Please update the Swiper Slider in the theme, please.

@TAMAN any update?