Dreadnought Theme [ support topic ]

Hi @TAMAN

On the blogs section when you have 2 or more blogs, they kind of mould into each other 

c609b0025511defc6599fa28684b3d06.png

As you can see, on the right hand side below where it says read more and the top of the blog post below it, it looks as if one unless you stare really hard, is there a way to put a border around the blog entries themselves so they stand out more as individuals ?

42 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

Hi @TAMAN

On the blogs section when you have 2 or more blogs, they kind of mould into each other 

c609b0025511defc6599fa28684b3d06.png

As you can see, on the right hand side below where it says read more and the top of the blog post below it, it looks as if one unless you stare really hard, is there a way to put a border around the blog entries themselves so they stand out more as individuals ?

I will fix in next update :) Very soon, Im already working on new update.

Any link to that blogs page on your website? it would be easier to check. 

Hi,

I just checked it seems like i have missed to add the class to progress bar background setting, I will fix it on next version.

Anyways, for now

You can simply add the below css code in custom.css and then normally change the color in Progress Bar background setting you can see it in the image you posted above 

.ipsAttachment_progress>span,.ipsProgressBar_progress {background: {theme="progressbar_bg"} !important;}

If you have any other issues please let me know :) 

Thanks for reporting 

Edited by TAMAN

Hey @TAMAN - I love the way this theme looks to start with.  I am having an issue with getting the articles feed to work in the slider.  As soon as I name my feed block template_key to pages_slider_1 or News_Tick(I think that was the name of the news one) I get an INTERNAL 500 error?!?

Additionally - For your info I downloaded your latest version - Downloaded this file yesterday.  Aside from that looks amazing.  Really want to get this slider working though as it honestly is the main reason I purchased this..

Edited by pilotguy
30 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Hey @TAMAN - I love the way this theme looks to start with.  I am having an issue with getting the articles feed to work in the slider.  As soon as I name my feed block template_key to pages_slider_1 or News_Tick(I think that was the name of the news one) I get an INTERNAL 500 error?!?

Additionally - For your info I downloaded your latest version - Downloaded this file yesterday.  Aside from that looks amazing.  Really want to get this slider working though as it honestly is the main reason I purchased this..

Hello,

you probably have installed the pages templates more than once and haven duplicated templates could cause alot of issues like "500 error" 

Please wipe all the duplicated templates by going to...

ACP > Pages > Templates

and delete any templates name that starts with a date for example you might have templates named

13.4.2017 S1 One column

or 13.4.2017 pages_slider 

and so on... 

ANY template name that started with a date must be delete  

--

One more thing, 

the template key for the news ticker is 

News_Ticker Not News_Tick

look in the theme settings news ticker tab or swiper slider tab, the template keys are there and it is well explained :) 

Edited by TAMAN

Are you on latest ips version?

-also delete that two 06.06.16_twitch_block they are duplicated

you might have more dublicated templates down there :) take a full screenshot or once again check for ANY template names that started with a date or numbers and see if it fixes the issue :)

Edited by TAMAN

Ok - I deleted the TWITCH one already... I've double.. triple checked.  No templates with DATES or NUMBERS - Nothing else duplicated.

Trying the slider setup again - In the block preview window though.. it looks like this:

Capture.thumb.PNG.69d48cb1ba30c6606c69b4b53b03f534.PNG

Hmmm lol... NOW it started working... Must have had something conflicting somewhere in those databases!  Thanks @TAMAN

Capture.thumb.PNG.0eb00ee0e34dc8eca639e23f8516ea3d.PNG

15 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Ok - I deleted the TWITCH one already... I've double.. triple checked.  No templates with DATES or NUMBERS - Nothing else duplicated.

Trying the slider setup again - In the block preview window though.. it looks like this:

Capture.thumb.PNG.69d48cb1ba30c6606c69b4b53b03f534.PNG

Hmmm lol... NOW it started working... Must have had something conflicting somewhere in those databases!  Thanks @TAMAN

Capture.thumb.PNG.0eb00ee0e34dc8eca639e23f8516ea3d.PNG

Yes defenitly the duplicated twitch block you deleted :) 

Hey @TAMAN - Any idea how I can get the image in the actual article view to fill instead of repeat?  More so where I can find the particular CSS I'm looking for??  I know HOW to make the image do this, just not sure WHERE to find it.. that and I'm getting sleepy at the moment lol.

Capture.thumb.PNG.299babb03089d02d6e14533b587ebbb0.PNG

57 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Hey @TAMAN - Any idea how I can get the image in the actual article view to fill instead of repeat?  More so where I can find the particular CSS I'm looking for??  I know HOW to make the image do this, just not sure WHERE to find it.. that and I'm getting sleepy at the moment lol.

Capture.thumb.PNG.299babb03089d02d6e14533b587ebbb0.PNG

mmm what article style is that? It doesnt look like one of my styles :/

My article template styles does not repeat the images it always fill the width

Edited by TAMAN

I don't know why it is still referencing SuperGrid display but it is.. I removed all SuperGrid templates and nothing I can see in the database refers to it anymore.. but now this:

Capture.thumb.PNG.7406e75244e5da192cf9b9cb650ce055.PNG

As soon as I sent this post reply, I looked into my category settings.. All fixed.

8 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

So @TAMAN one more question.. and no rush as I HAVE to go to sleep...  Anyway of increasing the number of items listed in the slider??

what items? if you mean the sliders

you can add as many sliders as you want :) 

Edited by TAMAN
On 4/13/2017 at 0:17 AM, TAMAN said:

what items? if you mean the sliders

you can add as many sliders as you want :) 

Him - In the theme settings it seems I can only turn on SLIDER 1-5.  The slider also doesn't grab all of my articles either.  So my question is can I add more SLIDES to the SLIDER.

Edited by pilotguy
spelling
14 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Him - In the theme settings it seems I can only turn on SLIDER 1-5.  The slider also doesn't grab all of my articles either.  So my question is can I add more SLIDES to the SLIDER.

Yes by default there are only 5 custom slides 

If you need more, You need to turn the "Pages Articles" 

You just need to create a feed block its well explained in the setting description :)

i took a full screenshot in case you can not find it :p

58f15437efa7b_EditingIPSDreadnoughtTheme_20170415015626.thumb.png.e996d9a1af74f4356b7dbc622d882052.png