Upgrading from nulled to licensed

irate207

Hello there,

For these past couple of weeks I've been playing around with a nulled copy of IPB (I admit to it :) ) and I spent quite a while setting it up.

Just now, I paid for a license and I was wondering if it's possible to still keep my content so I don't have to start over. Am I able to just overwrite everything and do an upgrade?

Thanks!!

as long as you have the apps that you were using on nulled, just enter the license key and you should be fine.... also since it was nulled i would recommend reuploading a fresh copy of the software from your client area (just in case for backdoors)

but if you have different apps than what you had while nulled for help with cleanup I would recommend putting a ticket in.

1 minute ago, MADMAN32395 said:

as long as you have the apps that you were using on nulled, just enter the license key and you should be fine.... also since it was nulled i would recommend reuploading a fresh copy of the software from your client area (just in case for backdoors)

but if you have different apps than what you had while nulled for help with cleanup I would recommend putting a ticket in.

I just overwrote everything and tried to run an upgrade, but it's been stuck on an infinite loop for the past 20 minutes, so I guess I'm just gonna start fresh.

Better too because you're right, it might be flooded with backdoors.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, MADMAN32395 said:

curious is it an older version to latest?  like 4.1.5 (picked a random number within appropriate versions) to 4.1.19.1 ?  or what version were you using while nulled?

Yea it was old to new, I believe it was 4.0.4

EDIT: Wait a minute, was it talking that long because it was updating one version at a time?

Archived