Help plugin: translation, CSS, developer mode...

DreamOn

Hi,

I'm writing a IPS plugin.

I have a theme hook like this:

<a href="#">{lang="mas_mark_as_solved"}</a>

And a lang.php file:

<?php
$lang = [
	'mas_mark_as_solved' => 'Mark as solved'
];

I have issues with this:

1. The link displays "Mark as solved" only in developer mode. Try to delete datastore content folder, clear cache, the same is always here. How can I do to have the link displaying new text update? This also applies for others updates.

2. Why default theme is not the same in developer mode as in normal mode ? Because of this, I cannot edit the CSS correctly because when I switch from developer mode to normal mode, there are new classes which appears (which are not present in developer mode) on few elements. 

In developer mode:

58cff6f640095_2017-03-2009_42_45-lalicenceWindows10est-ellelietoutesmeslicenceswindowsprcdentessu.thumb.png.1e068edfa9b734db55b93e29440db6db.png

In normal mode (style change???? new class "ipsContained_container"??? Why not the same result? Impossible to work in developer mode correctly so...):

58cff6fc96b4e_2017-03-2009_43_16-lalicenceWindows10est-ellelietoutesmeslicenceswindowsprcdentessu.thumb.png.22b0dc4ef7e8b80268df3cdaa9c22e04.png

3. How can I translate "Mark as solved" in french? If possible, I want to write in plugin folder a variable/file with the words translated from english to french so I can versionning. I try with translation tool in admin area, but when after I make the change, nothing appear and when I reload the page, I have no change, always english.

Thanks for help.

• 3 months later...

Archived