Oblivion Semi-dark theme

jcdesign

Ok I changed that but I notice that the round icon shows when there are unread posts on the thread and disappears when there are no unread posts.

The star that shows you have posted in the thread stays both when there are unread posts and when there are no unread posts, it also is the same color for both.

On the IPS theme the star is there if there are read or unread posts but it changes color to show they are either read or unread silver for read and black for unread. on the oblivion theme the star is always the same color.

I wanted to change the star to blue color only when there are unread posts.

I did what you said but it keeps the star the blue color both times

Thank you

5 hours ago, CherryGirl69 said:

Ok I changed that but I notice that the round icon shows when there are unread posts on the thread and disappears when there are no unread posts.

The star that shows you have posted in the thread stays both when there are unread posts and when there are no unread posts, it also is the same color for both.

On the IPS theme the star is there if there are read or unread posts but it changes color to show they are either read or unread silver for read and black for unread. on the oblivion theme the star is always the same color.

I wanted to change the star to blue color only when there are unread posts.

I did what you said but it keeps the star the blue color both times

Thank you

You are right. Add this code anywhere in the oblivion css. 

.ipsItemStatus:not( .ipsItemStatus_large ) {
    color: #479fcf;
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: inherit;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read {
    opacity: 0.3;
}

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I do not care about the money you paid, but I bothered you in order to get them back. It was enough that you asked me if the Landing Page was included in one pm. Is it that you feel offended, so I can ask Lindy to put them back to you, and hope to see you no more here.

• 7 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 8:44 PM, jcdesign said:

You are right. Add this code anywhere in the oblivion css. 

.ipsItemStatus:not( .ipsItemStatus_large ) {
    color: #479fcf;
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: inherit;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read {
    opacity: 0.3;
}

Just upgraded and had same problem before, I have added this code to the end of the css and it is fixed.  Hope that is ok.

I love the theme

Archived