What am i missing, i use 4.2 and can only upload .xml files for theme upload

unless i dont know what i'm doing, which has been the case before

Can you plz tell how to make this work for .xml file upload

I would imagine the .xml is inside the .rar. Open it and check

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, The Guy said:

@jcdesign

hi, loving the theme, however I am getting issues with the Connect with us area, it appears that whole area is nothing noticeable but when I hover my mouse over it goes to staff directory?

I put the links in the correct areas, I know I did, however its nothing showing up.

socialgonewrong.PNG

Send a pm to me with url & admin login and I take a look at it. Looks you removed the html code.

• 1 month later...

Do you mean the forum icon? It´s linked with fontawesome. The color change when there is a new forum activity. Your icon is own png images. There is forum threads about this how to change own icon images. Use custom css for this and match the color for the specific theme. In this way this setting not disappear after a theme update.

19 hours ago, jcdesign said:

Do you mean the forum icon? It´s linked with fontawesome. The color change when there is a new forum activity. Your icon is own png images. There is forum threads about this how to change own icon images. Use custom css for this and match the color for the specific theme. In this way this setting not disappear after a theme update.

No, not the forum Icon, I know how to change that.

I mean the little round one that turns into a star when you have posted in the thread. It shows a dark color. I think there is a little change in color when there are new posts but it is hard to see.

I think it would be better if it were the blue color when there are new posts in the thread.

Thank you for your help.

Archived