ACP Session Times

TDBF

Would like to ask if you could keep the ACP session times alive while I am actively working in this area.

I have lost count of the amount of times I have lost work due to the rigidness of the session out time.

Thank you.

When a session times out, and causes you to loose work, simply log back in when prompted, then navigate back twice in your browser.  First 'back' will bring you back to the log in window.  Second 'back' willl bring you to the editor window with your work still in tact, but you'll be logged in. :)

7 hours ago, RobotMonkeyHead said:

When a session times out, and causes you to loose work, simply log back in when prompted, then navigate back twice in your browser.  First 'back' will bring you back to the log in window.  Second 'back' willl bring you to the editor window with your work still in tact, but you'll be logged in. :)

I wish that were the case, but this doesn't not happen for me and this assumes that I work with 'Form history' enabled in my browser. I don't.

When you are working in the text editor and then click save, you are forced out of the ACP.  Your text doesn't get stored in the editor cache and you have lost it.

IPB CKEditor does not save your work every minute or so like Wordpress does for example, I wish IPB would add this feature.

Archived