How to edit the user info displayed near each of his posts

Librekom2

• Management

Using my profile as an example:

How to edit the user info displayed near each of his posts - Product Guidance - Invision Power Services 2017-02-12 08-24-02.png

1: This is configured in the AdminCP under Members -> Ranks. On our site here it's setup like this:

Ranks 2017-02-12 08-25-26.png

2: This is my member group name and it is purple because we use the formatting options under Members -> Groups. On our site:

IPS Management 2017-02-12 08-26-39.png

3: That is my group icon which is also defined in Members -> Groups where you can upload an image.

4: This is a custom profile field. You can set how these are displayed when configuring custom profile fields in the AdminCP. In this case we have some more involved formatting you can see in my screenshot as we have that as an image rather than text and also have it linking, via the member ID, to the file listing.

Resources Contributor 2017-02-12 08-27-59.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/02/2017 at 1:29 PM, Charles said:

Using my profile as an example:

1: This is configured in the AdminCP under Members -> Ranks. On our site here it's setup like this:

2: This is my member group name and it is purple because we use the formatting options under Members -> Groups. On our site:

3: That is my group icon which is also defined in Members -> Groups where you can upload an image.

4: This is a custom profile field. You can set how these are displayed when configuring custom profile fields in the AdminCP. In this case we have some more involved formatting you can see in my screenshot as we have that as an image rather than text and also have it linking, via the member ID, to the file listing.

That is once thing, but how do you turn it on/off, say if I wanted to hide the rank from appearing there, or show reputation on the users profile but not beside the post?

So this:

before.PNG.23a839d6d931a5c36995cb48ed8d4aaf.PNG

Becomes this:

after.png.c38d45c13a2fc92f817e7bc53747c53f.png

Thanks

Daniel

Archived