Why do I have to wait for puchases to be approved?

gerard001

approval marketplace

Why does it take so long before something is approved, marketplace

now already about 20 hours waiting for approval

I have already sent an email but will not respond to

I find this way no fun to buy something at marketplace
as long as you have to wait

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for Approval almost 48 hours soon. All payment goes thru paypal even if you have an account or pay with your card.

I think this system is not good to wait. If you buy a software online you will be able to download immediately on almost all other providers.

But now I have to plan next purchase because I know It takes time to get It.

1 hour ago, CherryGirl69 said:

I bought 2 plugins last night with paypal and it was approved straight away. I clicked pay with paypal then was taken back to the plugin where there was a download button

Lucky girl!

Not for me, just Pending waiting for approval. The money was charge directly.

• Management

I apologize for the delay - all MP orders are approved at this time. 

Just a few notes: 

1) Not all marketplace orders are manually approved. We utilize a fraud scoring model and those over a certain threshold are flagged for manual review. 

2) You can reduce the chance your order will get flagged by ensuring you are using a verified PayPal account and your billing information matches your physical location. 

3) if you're using a proxy server or pseudo "VPN" - disconnect from it before ordering. The system flags all orders if you're using a proxy/VPN server. 

I have been using PayPal for the entirety of my purchases with IPS, from their own products through to all third-party products. I have renewed monthly for the IPS Cloud package since early last year and purchased a significant number of third-party items.

Not even once have my purchases been delayed.

5 hours ago, Lindy said:

Just a few notes: 

1) Not all marketplace orders are manually approved. We utilize a fraud scoring model and those over a certain threshold are flagged for manual review. 

2) You can reduce the chance your order will get flagged by ensuring you are using a verified PayPal account and your billing information matches your physical location. 

3) if you're using a proxy server or pseudo "VPN" - disconnect from it before ordering. The system flags all orders if you're using a proxy/VPN server. 

I have two account at paypal, now they are both limited because they are not accept two accounts at paypal. So I can not use none of them. That Is why I paid with my card.

On 1/9/2017 at 7:13 AM, Lindy said:

Just a few notes: 

may i know how long it take for manual approvals? it seem more than 24 hours which is really annoying for a customer to wait that long to download a file.

• Management

There is a bug flagging transactions when they shouldn't. I'm truly sorry about that and have put in a priority request to developers to resolve. 

PayPal is the only option as the marketplace is selfcontained and the authors receive their commissions via PayPal.

I have never had a problem purchasing anything in the marketplace. If I purchase something it goes threw right away. I can download right after purchase. For example, I just purchased a plugin (I will leave that plugin anonymous) and after doing so, could download it right after purchase. 

I have seen these types of posts/threads before and have never had these issues. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived