Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

Hi

The advanced footer is great and I have recently added it to my site.  One small issue I have found is that when I add staff member in alphabetical order they are displayed the first time correctly, however whenever I change any config in the plugin and save it, the order changes to be on what looks likely to be member_id order. To display them in alphabetical order again it is necessary to delete them all add them all again and save, which works until the next config change.

Is it possible to fix this?

Many thanks

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

ah ok Taman sorry my English...

And this footer is showed in all pages in the site or for example I can select to be showed in the home page?

Its global and it shows everywhere

but with css yo can hide it everywhere and show on homepage only, quite easy and i can help with that ^^ 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Few questions please:

1 -  Can I embed a block from a plugin?

imageproxy.php?img=&key=dc6d6c31aa5954425a1b361f874ab_Capturadepantalla2017-11-26alas22_45_26.thumb.png.5b59b4829ea7a353506d4d21c9b2622f.png

2 - Can I ad Our picks block?

3 - Can't reorder tags by drag and drop?

4 - When i use a tool like clear cache, the plugin lost the configuration, is there any way to save the config to set again after a cache wash?

Thanks!

Edited by Pedro Ibáñez
30 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

1 -  Can I embed a block from a plugin?

2 - Can I ad Our picks block?

No sorry

30 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

3 - Can't reorder tags by drag and drop?

Unfortunately, thats not how the ips tags field works 

22 hours ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

4 - When i use a tool like clear cache, the plugin lost the configuration, is there any way to save the config to set again after a cache wash?

mmmm Im not sure about that, I will check it later

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

No sorry

Unfortunately, thats not how the ips tags field works 

mmmm Im not sure about that, I will check it later

I'm talking about it, the way to to reorder is deleting and adding again?

5a1c899e5d892_Capturadepantalla2017-11-27alas22_53_09.thumb.png.29944fe3cb6ca2605b186024ad4e2b0b.png

Another question please? It's posible to move the white text in the screenshot or it's changed every time the site connects to Facebook?

5a1c8a1e41ecc_Capturadepantalla2017-11-27alas22_52_43.png.cb58d9b6cef8d2b2b69d5f1626c60aec.png

32 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I'm talking about it, the way to to reorder is deleting and adding again?

Yep you need to delete and then readd 

32 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Another question please? It's posible to move the white text in the screenshot or it's changed every time the site connects to Facebook?

Thats not possible