Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 11:15 AM, Unlucky said:

Hi,

How long is this going to take @fosters as I cannot download yet unless paying again?

Any chance you can get this sorted as we really need to get this up and running on our website now

Thanks,

You got access few days ago, please try it with the new submission and not https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8459-advanced-footer/

On 9/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, Joey_M said:

I cannot upgrade to the latest version 2.0.0 using the marketplace, please help @Fosters.

I don't care about paying to see it updated and, supported. That's not an issue for me and, I would encourage others to see that it takes time for people to do these.

It doesn't matter now, IPS fixed this issue via a support ticket by matching the app.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, Fosters said:

You got access few days ago, please try it with the new submission and not https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8459-advanced-footer/

It would've been nice if my request for support wasn't overlooked, I wasn't complaining - I am happy to support active devs.

Is there any chance I could get some help with this?

oxAMlzq.png

I have fontawesome icons showing before the link title, however, it now shows up when you hover over it. I'm not sure if it's the code, or something else.

In 4.4 it didn't show <i class="fa fa-newspaper-o" aria-hidden="true"><i>

It showed the link title, i.e "All Activity".

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 1:18 AM, Fosters said:

That’s weird, none template or any other output was changed for the recent version. Could you send me a link to your site please to take a look.

I've sent you a PM, does this happen for you? Could it be how I've added it? Previously it was fine, but 4.5 it hasn't removed the formatting style.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...