Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

3 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Something in advanced footer is stopping other plugins from working properly

for example - nb41 who to follow .https://invisionpower.com/files/file/8426-nb41-who-to-follow/

and social and contact sidebar https://invisionpower.com/files/file/8246-social-contact-sidebar/

both will not work correctly when advanced footer is enabled

mmm, What do you mean not properly?

11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

mmm, What do you mean not properly?

Well the social bar does not show at all

And when you click the refresh all button for the list of followers on the who to follow list, instead of it displaying a new list of followers, you end up going to your own profile page

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Well the social bar does not show at all

And when you click the refresh all button for the list of followers on the who to follow list, instead of it displaying a new list of followers, you end up going to your own profile page

Maybe send me a login info with access to plugins and themes only? i will check it for you, what you describe doesnt seem to be something to do with my plugin at all :/ 

@Unlucky I dont know what was the issue with advanced footer on your website, the plugin settings were all listed in one tab, i deleted the plugin and installed it again everything seems to be working fine now, I believe plugin update caused the issue, let me know if you need something else. :) 

10 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Great plugin

Could you add an option to change the font size? (or is there a way to do this?). Would like to increase the size, and also add fontawesome to every item

which block font? add font awesome to what? :) 

11 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Quick links, It looks empty

What code do I have to add to edit font size and add fontawesome?

58bf2c70658a7_RegionCapture.jpg.f45e82d1b9f625910d1831a820b2a304.jpg

.af_Container .linksBlo > .ipsDataList > li{
	font-size: 14px;
}

The quick links block is an html block you can manually add any font awesome icon to any link 

example

<li><i class="fa fa-home"> </i><a href="#">Forums</a></li>

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

.af_Container .linksBlo > .ipsDataList > li{
	font-size: 14px;
}

The quick links block is an html block you can manually add any font awesome icon to any link 

example

<li><i class="fa fa-home"> </i><a href="#">Forums</a></li>

Thanks!

It worked to change some links ("emprendedores", "profesionales", "oro", "plata"...) how do I change the rest of them ("propuestas" and "membresias")?

Edited by SammyS
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Himadri Goswami said:

cannot delete the attachment images in about us section.

uninstalled the plugin and then reinstalled. But all the images are still there.

This was a bug in Editor field, i have already reported this long time ago and it is fixed but only in theme editor fields lol

anyways, this is not a problem with my plugin.

I will report this with a ticket again

16 minutes ago, SammyS said:

Im trying to set the gallery feed up but I cant. Besides adding the "gallery feed" tag what do I have to do?. I did this and then add 12 iamges, and nothing happens 

Besides adding the tag You also need to read the instructions provided in the Pages feed tab, 

it is very easy you just need to create a feed block with a specific key :)