Community

TAMAN

Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

Just now, liquidfractal said:

Hey @TAMAN,

I just upgraded my site to 4.3, and now no matter what I do I cannot get the Gallery feed custom block to work.  Tried clearing the cache repeatedly, deleting and recreating the block, making sure all options were checked etc.  Nothing seems to work.

Worked fine on my 4.2.9 install.

I will take a look.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Hey @TAMAN,

I just upgraded my site to 4.3, and now no matter what I do I cannot get the Gallery feed custom block to work.  Tried clearing the cache repeatedly, deleting and recreating the block, making sure all options were checked etc.  Nothing seems to work.

Worked fine on my 4.2.9 install.

Just upgraded Advanced footer in marketplace please download and update  🙂 

Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by TAMAN

Just a minor issue.

When you create a block of a forum feed, you can only get topics from forums in the forum section, but does not allow you to get topics from the club sections. It would be nice to include club topics too.

4 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

Just a minor issue.

When you create a block of a forum feed, you can only get topics from forums in the forum section, but does not allow you to get topics from the club sections. It would be nice to include club topics too.

This is not an issue.

But, i will try to implement that on next version 🙂 

3 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Ok, I know someone has probably asked this before but: how do you configure the graceful wavy line separating rows in the screenshot?

When you create a footer row you have some settings to setup for example the border seperator :)

Is there a way we can hide the footer on the register & login page?

We have adverts in the footer and need to make sure they do not appear on the register or login page to conform to adsense rules.

Many thanks

Just now, Unlucky said:

Is there a way we can hide the footer on the register & login page?

We have adverts in the footer and need to make sure they do not appear on the register or login page to conform to adsense rules.

Many thanks

[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="register"] .af_Container,[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="login"] .af_Container {display:none}

On 5/14/2018 at 11:24 AM, TAMAN said:

[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="register"] .af_Container,[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="login"] .af_Container {display:none}

I tried adding this to stop it showing on the /support/ section with the following code but have got something wrong as the footer is still displaying in that section.

Can you point out where I have gone wrong?

[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="register"][data-pagemodule="support"] .af_Container,[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="login"][data-controller="support"] .af_Container {display:none}

Just now, Unlucky said:

I tried adding this to stop it showing on the /support/ section with the following code but have got something wrong as the footer is still displaying in that section.

Can you point out where I have gone wrong?

[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="register"][data-pagemodule="support"] .af_Container,[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="login"][data-controller="support"] .af_Container {display:none}

[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="register"] .af_Container,
[data-pagemodule="system"][data-pagecontroller="login"] .af_Container,
[data-pagemodule="support"][data-pagecontroller="home"] .af_Container {display:none}