Invision Community
TAMAN

Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

28 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Ok thanks TAMAN and there's any text rescaling option to prevent this?

5a1f0aa4d5f0e_Capturadepantalla2017-11-29alas20_28_41.thumb.png.4bd7cb474edbfe2024efca3e5344457f.png

No

just set one of the blocks a little bit smaller so there will be enough room for all

for example the "about us" block and the last one on the right side set the width a little bit smaller and everything will be fine ;) 

---

Nice colors and style i like it :) 

Edited by TAMAN

8 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

And for example how to ad the three points like you do in the articles block to prevent text go outside the box?

Not possible without editing the templates and its not recommended, sorry

16 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Not possible without editing the templates and its not recommended, sorry

Ok thanks

Please can you take a look about why is loosing settings? It happens again and now i didn't clear caches...

5a200eab6d28f_Capturadepantalla2017-11-30alas14_57_39.thumb.png.9aa9c692bc8a4df8a4b0caffbac5d4ff.png

Edited by Pedro Ibáñez

44 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Ok thanks

Please can you take a look about why is loosing settings? It happens again and now i didn't clear caches...

5a200eab6d28f_Capturadepantalla2017-11-30alas14_57_39.thumb.png.9aa9c692bc8a4df8a4b0caffbac5d4ff.png

mmmm it doesnt happen on my side nor anyone else i believe you are the only one

there could be something you doing god know what :D just let me know if you figure it out so i can check 

I maked a test. I configured it again and go out for an hours and when returned home it was unconfigured another time. It may be not compatible with kitchen sink with needs to be on top of plugins list?.

Edited by Pedro Ibáñez

54 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I maked a test. I configured it again and go out for an hours and when returned home it was unconfigured another time. It may be not compatible with kitchen sink with needs to be on top of plugins list?.

No and i dont think that this plugin has anything to do with that

Maybe try to do a re-install? Just delete the plugin completely and then install it fresh 

20 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

No and i dont think that this plugin has anything to do with that

Maybe try to do a re-install? Just delete the plugin completely and then install it fresh 

Ok I'm going to try but i think is something related with cleaning caches. For example when using clear cache plugin it makes Advanced footer loose config. When use "Manage club background" from Ground control 1 plugin it's makes the same effect and Advanced footer loose config...