Advanced Footer [ Support topic ]

28 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Ok thanks TAMAN and there's any text rescaling option to prevent this?

5a1f0aa4d5f0e_Capturadepantalla2017-11-29alas20_28_41.thumb.png.4bd7cb474edbfe2024efca3e5344457f.png

No

just set one of the blocks a little bit smaller so there will be enough room for all

for example the "about us" block and the last one on the right side set the width a little bit smaller and everything will be fine ;) 

---

Nice colors and style i like it :) 

Edited by TAMAN
44 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Ok thanks

Please can you take a look about why is loosing settings? It happens again and now i didn't clear caches...

5a200eab6d28f_Capturadepantalla2017-11-30alas14_57_39.thumb.png.9aa9c692bc8a4df8a4b0caffbac5d4ff.png

mmmm it doesnt happen on my side nor anyone else i believe you are the only one

there could be something you doing god know what :D just let me know if you figure it out so i can check 

54 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I maked a test. I configured it again and go out for an hours and when returned home it was unconfigured another time. It may be not compatible with kitchen sink with needs to be on top of plugins list?.

No and i dont think that this plugin has anything to do with that

Maybe try to do a re-install? Just delete the plugin completely and then install it fresh 

20 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

No and i dont think that this plugin has anything to do with that

Maybe try to do a re-install? Just delete the plugin completely and then install it fresh 

Ok I'm going to try but i think is something related with cleaning caches. For example when using clear cache plugin it makes Advanced footer loose config. When use "Manage club background" from Ground control 1 plugin it's makes the same effect and Advanced footer loose config...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, kihon said:

I bought it and install it.  What's the easiest way to insert "latest posts" in this footer?

Not possible by default

but if you know html then its pretty easy, all you have to do is edit one of the footer blocks like the pages articles for example and then add a new block template key in that, then simply create a block that shows latest posts in "pages" app with the same key.

sorry i cant help on that

But i will try to add that in next update just like the articles block :) no promises when 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...

Big update is coming soon :)

This plugin is been converted to an application now and everything is been developed and designed from scratch with lots of new stuff

You can now have forum topics, downloads, gallery images block all within this application settings 

you can have as many blocks/columns as you want

3c1fb9c9871b985a9d6a7727dd4fe78b.png

95b4cffcd5ca1f5b8599f2aed7c8a1dc.png

If you have any suggestions before the update feel free to ask

31 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

This plugin is been converted to an application now and everything is been developed and designed from scratch with lots of new stuff

You can now have forum topics, downloads, gallery images block all within this application settings 

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Cool!  Looking forward to it!  Do you have an ETA?

28 minutes ago, KKP said:

Hi,

Could you let me know how to ensure that the footer do not appear while posting the content, and updating the profile e.t.c.

Hello,

Please be patient there is a big update coming which is totally different from the current advanced footer plugin

i cant help on anything for now because later when you update none of your customizations work 

advanced footer is an application now and will be updated in marketplace in a couple days.

Edited by TAMAN