(SL) Email actions

Slimer

hello ,

since a few days new registration emails and app welcome new members stop working

after testing / debug with apps , plugins , hook enable disable  I have found that it is

(SL) Email actions who is at origin of the problem

when (SL) Email actions is activated -> no new registaration email notification  and autowelcome new members stop working

when (SL) Email actions is disabled-> new registaration email notification  and autowelcome new members are ok .

((SL) Email actions v 1.0.0 on Invision Community v4.2.6 )

• 3 months later...
On 03.01.2018 at 12:17 AM, Aqua-Passion.com said:

no new registaration email notification  and autowelcome new members stop working

i have a look at this

You can use this plugin just in time, when you need to set bad users unapproved. After this you can disable it until next time. But in this case mails to badusers will be sent.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems to be working with 4.4.7.

Regarding the app suggested above -- "(SD) Outdate Emails" -- I was unable to register on its painfully slow support board in Poland. Spent about an hour going round and round clicking on required email address confirmations, then that said something like "one last step -- click here", but then being taken to a "Something went wrong" error message, for two days. So I don't have confidence in that one.

Archived