Community

Topic Pin/Feature/Locked Icon placement

Heyhoe

I must have changed something in the CSS or templates to cause this but after hours of searching, I cannot find it!

Basically, this icon should appear on the same line as the Title. This is happening at several locations throughout the suit.

If somebody could take a look that would be brilliant!

Pinicon.thumb.png.b0a4867023f99198436050742e9abf47.png

The badges have been changed somewhere for my custom "Review" pages template but that should not be affecting topic titles etc. I'm a little lost on this one.

Here is the link to interrogate:

http://www.kartreview.co.uk/forums/forum/8-kart-review-site-information/

Thanks in advance guys.

27 minutes ago, Heyhoe said:

I must have changed something in the CSS or templates to cause this but after hours of searching, I cannot find it!

Basically, this icon should appear on the same line as the Title. This is happening at several locations throughout the suit.

If somebody could take a look that would be brilliant!

Pinicon.thumb.png.b0a4867023f99198436050742e9abf47.png

The badges have been changed somewhere for my custom "Review" pages template but that should not be affecting topic titles etc. I'm a little lost on this one.

Here is the link to interrogate:

http://www.kartreview.co.uk/forums/forum/8-kart-review-site-information/

Thanks in advance guys.

Screenshot_58.thumb.png.04ba73e029eb8492e219e107f9a6a7dd.png

i hope see what i done using impact tool mode the highlighted html code need be moved i show you how looks at moment

Screenshot_59.thumb.png.3532cead1b43cee23ce95c22bc2ea47d.png

i believe moved ipstype_break or changed css