Spam Prevention Suite - Supporttopic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, Fosters said:

That’s a good idea, I’ll see if I can create a bike this weekend, if not expect it on Monday :) 

Thanks :) not had time to do the 4.3 template changes for our site so this would help cover us for the chinese spam in the interim till we upgrade

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 6:45 PM, CSSlife said:

The ban tool isn't working. It's not banning them.

Thx, that was a stupid mistake, the code was commented out:rolleyes:
I have fixed this for the next release

On 5/18/2018 at 3:31 PM, Kim Hultman said:

@Fosters I have same issue as the guy who posted about items being in minus queue. Has that issue been looked into / resolved? Running 4.3 & latest version of your plugin.

Just to clarify this if anybody else experiences this issue => That's an IPS bug, @Kim Hultman reported it via a ticket today:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, Ant__ said:

any sign of this being available?

sorry for coming back to you so late. No, I couldn't find an old version, but I really really hope that you upgraded to 4.3 in the meanwhile:D It's AMAZING and got so many new amazing enhancements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@fosters

Hi.  Not sure the plugin is moderating chinese content.  Spammers have been posting whatever chinese content they want without moderation.

31695118_Screenshotfrom2018-08-1606-57-43.thumb.png.dcecd60eac07811bb8ecb894c37bcb44.png

I'm getting posts with thread titles:

UVM毕业证,+微信695640122 UVM成绩单,UVM文凭,UVM录取通知书offer,UVM学位证,UVM留学回国人员证明,UVM学历认证

UH毕业证,+微信695640122 UH成绩单,UH文凭,UH录取通知书offer,UH学位证,UH留学回国人员证明,UH学历认证

UH毕业证,+微信695640122 UH成绩单,UH文凭,UH录取通知书offer,UH学位证,UH留学回国人员证明,UH学历认证

CU-BOULDER-毕业证,+微信695640122 CU-BOULDER-成绩单,CU-BOULDER-文凭,CU-BOULDER-录取通知书OFFER,CU-BOULDER-学位证,CU-BOU

SUT毕业证,+微信695640122 SUT成绩单,SUT文凭,SUT录取通知书offer,SUT学位证,SUT留学回国人员证明,SUT学历认证

Any idea why this is getting past the filter?

I'm on v4.3.5

Adding the Korean would really help out.

Thanks!

Edited by Bluto
6 hours ago, Fosters said:

I see.
It seems that IPS4.3 runs this tests only for the content, but not the title. I'll see if I can improve this.

I was working on an Automation rule and the output for the threads were, title, content (posts) and content() which was OP content.  It might be that it's only checking content (posts) and not checking the content() which is the OP post and like you said the title.  IDK, just throwing it out there.

Also, I just had a member post a comment in a thread w/ Chinese and it was caught by your plugin.

Edited by Bluto
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...