Make avatars taller?

OctoDev

48 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Just need to adjust the height on:

.ipsUserPhoto_large img, img.ipsUserPhoto_large, .ipsUserPhoto_large:after

Thank you Jim.

Would this be "height: 250px" for example? 

I feel that would force the avatar to be large, instead of using max-height.

I did max-height 50px, and this happen:

2IYmMZB.png

6fYLa0n.png

@media screen and (min-width: 768px)
.cAuthorPane_info .ipsUserPhoto_large img, .cAuthorPane_info img.ipsUserPhoto_large {
    width: 180px;
    height: 250px;
    max-width: 178px;
    max-height: 250px;
}

It seems like this is handling it. I could change max-height which would make me obtain what I want, however height overrides max-height, so that wouldn't work.

14 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Looks like there is a mismatch in size between the container and image. You may wish to add a 100% height if you're using max-height so that the container grows to the extent of the image.

I checked the image it self, it's a resized thumbnail and not the actual image which would be why it's still the same size.

<li class='cAuthorPane_photo'>
	{template="userPhoto" app="core" group="global" params="$comment->author(), 'large', $comment->warningRef()"}
</li>

Which comes down to this one. Not sure if there are any other than "large" i could change it to. To get the original lol.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Gavekort said:

I checked the image it self, it's a resized thumbnail and not the actual image which would be why it's still the same size.

Sorry, I might not have understood the original question. Are you looking to have what you crop be displayed or have the original image used?

Just now, Jim M said:

Sorry, I might not have understood the original question. Are you looking to have what you crop be displayed or have the original image used?

Basically have the original image height displayed. But it's not possible to do this via css only, since it shows the cropped version.. So to do that, we need to change the css + template i assume.

Attached is what I quickly put together to show the full cropped profile photo, if you do not want to use the cropped photo then yes, there will need to be some alterations past CSS to the template. Unfortunately, off the top of my head don't know how to configure that as it is a bit more involved.

photo.PNG

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Attached is what I quickly put together to show the full cropped profile photo, if you do not want to use the cropped photo then yes, there will need to be some alterations past CSS to the template. Unfortunately, off the top of my head don't know how to configure that as it is a bit more involved.

photo.PNG

Git it working, kind of using this:

It did break something, i can't for example hover the image lol. rip

Archived