back to top button and one other

Jelly Belly™

I'm looking for a back to the top button

I know there is one in the marketplace but it looks to be a couple of years out of date and having installed it you can't see it on a dark back ground

i also need a theme picker

Unless you know IPB layout like only an admin would, most people don't even realise that some sites offer a choice of themes and the link is hidden right down the bottom of the page

can anbody help

happy to pay for both

9 minutes ago, Jelly Belly™ said:

I'm looking for a back to the top button

I know there is one in the marketplace but it looks to be a couple of years out of date and having installed it you can't see it on a dark back ground

i also need a theme picker

Unless you know IPB layout like only an admin would, most people don't even realise that some sites offer a choice of themes and the link is hidden right down the bottom of the page

can anbody help

happy to pay for both

as said there few back to top button in marketplace and all can be tweaked using CSS depending on what one you like and next one theme picker what do you mean like color chooser or way choose themes ?

2 minutes ago, Theme Tent UK said:

as said there few back to top button in marketplace and all can be tweaked using CSS depending on what one you like

Yeah I found this one

it works but its hard to see on a dark bg and the css only lets you alter opacity not colour

theme picker what do you mean like color chooser or way choose themes ?

yeah, we have a dark skin and a light one but most people don't know they can change them because the link is buried down at the bottom of the page

i was thinking a button on the nav bar or something

1 minute ago, Jelly Belly™ said:

Yeah I found this one

it works but its hard to see on a dark bg and the css only lets you alter opacity not colour

This can be tweaked to make it more better to see using css.

yeah, we have a dark skin and a light one but most people don't know they can change them because the link is buried down at the bottom of the page

i was thinking a button on the nav bar or something

Screenshot_35.png.c9c9c60f603e9a58f40e3325b26e6e62.png

would that be better ?

Archived