How do we add a nice footer?

kar3n2

2 minutes ago, Meddysong said:

You'd have to code it, Karen. You'd do it by editing customization > themes > pencil icon of relevant theme, then editing the template file footer.

uh oh  I had alook at that little lot... not for me lol

....  i had a look in marketplace in case anyone made a footer ... that would be helpful

45 minutes ago, SammyS said:

"Maybe?"

Thats not the TAMAN we all know and love lol

Just kidding

:hairy:

gotta remove the footer from magnum theme first and then the theme must be reinstalled completely on your side because using the "upload a new version" doesnt work. so yea maybe so, maybe not, but %90 yes haha, I want to make it separated so i can add multiple rows and multiple columns with many more features like adding members like staff, articles, gallery images maybe...

20 hours ago, sweethoney said:

y not just make your own footer instead of using some one else that way you can put the way you want

hello sweethoney! 

I would love to make one too but i think its too advanced....  I am not a coder. I also need someone to make it for me, except if you have something somewhere ready that i could give to my it admins which they would put into the templates.    I saw another website featured here somewhere the watchforum http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/, that also had a very nice footer.  I will find its admin who is here somewhere and ask him. 

back at vbulletin, i had made changes to templates but only with full directions that included some kind of picture of exactly what, exactly where, 

so I am not comfortable doing this in a new environment without easy directions that are foolproof :-)       

Archived