Advertisements - Define own location

mwcboard

I currently have advertisements placed at the page header, footer & after the first post in a topic.  If I wanted to place an advertisement in the middle or near the bottom of a topic where would I place that in the html code for the theme?  Same question for the Forum.

Thanks!

I did read this so I understand the "key" part but I'm not sure where to place it.

Thanks!

On 1/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, mwcboard said:

I currently have advertisements placed at the page header, footer & after the first post in a topic.  If I wanted to place an advertisement in the middle or near the bottom of a topic where would I place that in the html code for the theme?  Same question for the Forum.

Thanks!

I did read this so I understand the "key" part but I'm not sure where to place it.

Thanks!

you put the curly  brackets with the custom name in some template. i had my it admin do it, but i would like and i think it would be very useful to have a foolproof guide for someone on how exactly and where to place this bracket... there are some examples that could be used in this list as a list of paradeigmatas,

"for image to be seen over /before the navbar   ,        place brackets    {so and so --and your ad tag here--- }    click   here   [image]  and copy paste   between/before/after that and that code "

"for image to be between category a - b at home page only,    place brackets    {so and so   --and your ad tag here---  }    click   here   [image ]  and copy paste   between/before/after that and that code "

for image to be seen ......... when user writes a personal message !!!!!! 

I myself asked also in a different topic where the template of scenario b  could be so that the banner can be seen between two categories at the homepage.     

Ideally the topic name would be  -   List of Custom ad placements and how/where to create them  but there need to be people to help out with it

Archived