Limited Email Content

On 9/1/2018 at 10:34 PM, DamonT said:

Hi, on this screenshoot:

Email.png.c531a36e17f1dbb90e1aae74acf95e

There is "..." on the end of truncated content in email. But in my case there is no "...". There is just truncated content. How can I add this "..." on the end of message?

@Fosters, can you give me some advice?

Sorry, the screenshots are outdate, this was replaced with the button  containing "Continue reading.."  ( language string limitedemailcontenta_continue_reading ) 

That’s a great idea . I guess it shouldn’t be too hard to strip out the quotes before this app counts the content but I can’t promise it yet and we’re really really busy with other stuff so we’ll not be able to test this idea before October . But it’s really really an amazing idea and I’ve put it high priority on my list..

Remove quotes, emojis, attachments and count only the remaining chars 

Edited by Fosters
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 11:08 AM, Angel Costa said:

Is it possible to leave some groups out? As an admin, it sucks to be restricted from my own board. lol

On 2/25/2019 at 1:09 PM, PrettyPixels said:

I second this! 😄

Me too. :smile: In fact it's the only thing stopping me from buying and installing this.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 12:10 PM, PPlanet said:

Me too. :smile: In fact it's the only thing stopping me from buying and installing this.

Same thing. Il would be GREAT and essential beacause right now it is impossible to activate this.

It would be to hard for admin and modo to works without all the infos.

Plus we have members supporting the site and I want to give them the advantage to still see all the messages like before.

Regards

• 3 months later...