Possibly CDN & All Activity issue

Adlago

• Management

I'm not aware of any other reports on this, but if it happens again, please submit a ticket -- noting that it's for the IPS community. We'll see if we can reproduce. If you can also share your OS and browser information, it would also be helpful.

OS - Win  XP SP3

Browser -  Firefox 50.1.0

This issue I see in this situation:

- First start All Activity is OK

- I don't use this browser tab 5-10 minutes

- In high traffic time your site when I open my browser tab your site I see:

example "There is 18 new items to view."

Then click link to load it, I often see a repeat issue. Sometimes 2 or 3, or repeated as in the image above.

After reload page all is normal. Perhaps when the tab is inactive for some time to the browser receives information from multiple servers CDN

As information streams in real time I think that this is a problem communicating CDN

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/8/2017 at 8:17 PM, Lindy said:

I'm not aware of any other reports on this, but if it happens again, please submit a ticket -- noting that it's for the IPS community. We'll see if we can reproduce. If you can also share your OS and browser information, it would also be helpful.

This is an old reply, but the answer is still valid. 🙂 Please submit a ticket and make note that it's for the IPS community, including your OS and browser specifics.

2 minutes ago, Mark H said:

This is an old reply, but the answer is still valid. 🙂 Please submit a ticket and make note that it's for the IPS community, including your OS and browser specifics.

Why ticket? With my site I do not have this issue.
Isn't the point of this forum Feedback like that?
Only here on your site is observed this issue.
Otherwise now I've seen it with Android 9 and Chrome Browser.
A few days ago there was also such a case - with Win 10 desktop and FF.

Archived