Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

Getting this error with RC3:

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Edit: somehow it's working now. 🙂 

Edited by Fleiding
On 3/15/2019 at 1:56 PM, Fleiding said:

Getting this error with RC3:

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Edit: somehow it's working now. 🙂 

Great, thanks for confirmation.

Is it possible to have trophies automatically awarded for contributors who achieve count of sales goals using the downloads app.

Examples:

• Member A has achieved 15 total sales transactions using downloads app (the marketplace).
  • Member A has uploaded 15 distinct files to the downloads app (market place)  EDIT: apparently this one already works.
  • Member A has sold 15 distinct files using downloads app (the market place)

I would like any of these but the first and last one are the best. It can help increase sales!! Can these happen?

Edited by SJ77

Any update on the update from 4.3 to 4.4?

16 hours ago, Joel R said:

I'm not the developer but if Fosters has updated the file to 4.4.0 compatibility, then it's ready to go.  He probably just forgot to update the compatibility field (by the way, the author updates that field, not IPS).  

Actually saw this after the post, I agree (merging this with the previous one)

On 3/22/2019 at 12:49 PM, SJ77 said:

Is it possible to have trophies automatically awarded for contributors who achieve count of sales goals using the downloads app.

Examples:

• Member A has achieved 15 total sales transactions using downloads app (the marketplace).
  • Member A has uploaded 15 distinct files to the downloads app (market place)  EDIT: apparently this one already works.
  • Member A has sold 15 distinct files using downloads app (the market place)

I would like any of these but the first and last one are the best. It can help increase sales!! Can these happen?

@Fosters

And third one:

Error: Call to a member function stripQueryString() on null (0)
#0 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(80): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#1 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\hook1039->init()
#3 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#4 {main}

INSERT INTO `trophies_members` ( `member_id`, `date`, `data`, `trophy_id`, `medal_id` ) VALUES ( 10, 1553753430, '[]', 1, 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '10-1-0' for key 'member,trophy,medal' (1062)
#0 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Db/Db.php(936): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\trophies\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/sources/Item/Item.php(169): IPS\_Db->insert('trophies_member...', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(463): IPS\trophies\_Item->awardToMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/extensions/core/Profile/TrophiesAndMedals.php(30): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(217): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\Profile\_TrophiesAndMedals->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /var/www/html/u285491/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/u285491/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(41): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\hook172->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/u285491/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

After disabling, we were able to access member profiles again

also, after we installed this on 4.4.2, it gave whole website a php and couldnt access the whole site for about 15 mn, then i guess it reset itself or something, and we could get back on website

after disabling, we get no errors thru site and everything works fine without the app up and running

On 3/26/2019 at 12:07 AM, Sethhh. said:

And third one:

Error: Call to a member function stripQueryString() on null (0)
#0 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(80): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#1 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(13): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\hook1039->init()
#3 /home/csblackd/domains/csblackdevil.com/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#4 {main}

Any way to reproduce this?
I was able to locate and fix the missing template bugs, but I have no idea what's happening here

Everything else was fixed for the next release.

On 3/24/2019 at 4:36 PM, SJ77 said:

probably with custom coding.

@Fosters 

It happened after making one trophy, setting it to be awarded to a certain group

then going on front end, clicking any member of any group & clicking member of set group to be awarded, once clicked that error was given 

really don't want to make this happen again due to it being a front end error msg and my community is live and active members

i have disabled the plugin for now till a fix is updated

Edited by Mr. Fierce God

I've only found one error myself while testing. All running the latest versions.

ACP > Members > View Customer Details > Press 'Go To Public Profile'.

INSERT INTO `trophies_members` ( `member_id`, `date`, `data`, `trophy_id`, `medal_id` ) VALUES ( 113, 1553809221, '[]', 3, 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '113-3-0' for key 'member,trophy,medal' (1062)
#0 /home/tww/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(936): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\trophies\\...', Array)
#1 /home/tww/public_html/applications/trophies/sources/Item/Item.php(169): IPS\_Db->insert('trophies_member...', Array)
#2 /home/tww/public_html/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(463): IPS\trophies\_Item->awardToMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /home/tww/public_html/applications/trophies/extensions/core/Profile/TrophiesAndMedals.php(30): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /home/tww/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(217): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\Profile\_TrophiesAndMedals->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /home/tww/public_html/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /home/tww/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#7 /home/tww/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/tww/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /home/tww/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

after doing a clean install of this updated app

error on front end when clicking to go to a members profile

INSERT INTO `trophies_members` ( `member_id`, `date`, `data`, `trophy_id`, `medal_id` ) VALUES ( 17, 1554215680, '[]', 1, 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '17-1-0' for key 'member,trophy,medal' (1062)
#0 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Db/Db.php(936): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\trophies\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/sources/Item/Item.php(171): IPS\_Db->insert('trophies_member...', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(463): IPS\trophies\_Item->awardToMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/extensions/core/Profile/TrophiesAndMedals.php(30): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(217): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\Profile\_TrophiesAndMedals->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /var/www/html/u285491/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/u285491/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

@Fosters

Is this something on me, or the app itself?

1 hour ago, Mr. Fierce God said:

after doing a clean install of this updated app

error on front end when clicking to go to a members profile

INSERT INTO `trophies_members` ( `member_id`, `date`, `data`, `trophy_id`, `medal_id` ) VALUES ( 17, 1554215680, '[]', 1, 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '17-1-0' for key 'member,trophy,medal' (1062)
#1 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/trophies/sources/Item/Item.php(171): IPS\_Db->insert('trophies_member...', Array)
#8 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/u285491/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

@Fosters

Is this something on me, or the app itself?

I posted this error just above... However for me, this is now fixed with the new version.

Edited by Dean_

i had updated (New Version) got same error

deleted, did a clean install, same front end error

idk if another plugin is interring with it, but i disabled all others and still same front end error

Is it maybe because i dont run the backend option, i have a small board, but one of the awards is being awarded to members already active and need to get it...........so it would be doing a mass awarding

after that trophy was implemented, i went to front end to check on it to make sure members where getting it.....that popped up on every single member when trying to go to their profile

idk what i did wrong or if it may be the app itself