Community

Fosters

Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

On 1/23/2019 at 6:02 PM, Sethhh. said:

Hello,

A small error:

1111.thumb.png.2e13e8e458c9f9d4b632255a301434b1.png

Thanks for the report. I have fixed this for the next version. It's not really a critical issue, so we're waiting for IPS 4.4 0 beta to see what else needs to be changed.

Hello

How can the mods award medals?i have enabled the option in the Settings menu but i still dont see the option to do so , i have searched as a mod account 

also, how long should it take before the medals or trophies appears in the profiles? 

Edited by Kenneth Baker

5 minutes ago, LinkMania said:

I already payed the renewal because i trust @Fosters to update it for 4.4 ! Thanks !

neil patrick harris thank you GIF by bubly and thanks for the kind words:)

I know that some are disappointed by the delay, believe me, I'm too.. But it's a major upgrade, where all medal records are going to be replaced with trophies , which needs proper testing. Nobody wants to see a medal and the member data getting lost .

18 hours ago, Fosters said:

I know that some are disappointed by the delay, believe me, I'm too.. 

Don't worry, take your time. Nothing hurry 

The first release candidate was just published.

It's not ready yet, but I couldn't let anybody wait longer for a 4.4 compatible version.

The full change log will follow with the stable release.

Just updated to the RC. When I visit /trophies, I get the following error:

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global')
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Take your time to take a look, really enjoying this app! 🙂

#0 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Not fully there yet.

On my test server, I didn't make the update, and for me, all is working.

Trophies / Medal are showing good. Notifications is working, all seems to be good. 

Is it normal ?

@Fosters
I get the same error after upgrading.

#0 /var/www/kinmunity.com/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/kinmunity.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Posted (edited)

@Fosters

RC3 is jsut as broken, unfortunately.

#0 /var/www/kinmunity.com/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 {main}

Attempted uninstall followed by reinstall. 

Edited by Wolf

6 minutes ago, Wolf said:

@Fosters

RC3 is jsut as broken, unfortunately.

#4 {main}

Attempted uninstall followed by reinstall. 

With the recent RC3 files?:( The code changed

I've sent you a PM

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Fosters said:

With the recent RC3 files?:( The code changed

Uninstalled RC2 and then installed RC3. Will try again to see if it wasn't the result of some weird caching.

Edit: @Fosters sent me a version in PM which resolved my issues! 

Edited by Wolf

With RC3, getting this error when clicking into a profile with show on profile visibility option ticked on. Tick is off the error goes away and the award shows in the profile. I have postbit and hover card ticked on and the award does not show. This is fresh install.

INSERT INTO `trophies_members` ( `member_id`, `date`, `data`, `trophy_id`, `medal_id` ) VALUES ( 1, 1552595968, '[]', 1, 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '1-1-0' for key 'member,trophy,medal' (1062)
#0 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Db/Db.php(936): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\trophies\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/trophies/sources/Item/Item.php(169): IPS\_Db->insert('trophies_member...', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(463): IPS\trophies\_Item->awardToMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/trophies/extensions/core/Profile/TrophiesAndMedals.php(30): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(217): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\Profile\_TrophiesAndMedals->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /var/www/html/x285241/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/x285241/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}