Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, LinkMania said:

I already payed the renewal because i trust @Fosters to update it for 4.4 ! Thanks !

neil patrick harris thank you GIF by bubly and thanks for the kind words:)

I know that some are disappointed by the delay, believe me, I'm too.. But it's a major upgrade, where all medal records are going to be replaced with trophies , which needs proper testing. Nobody wants to see a medal and the member data getting lost .

Just updated to the RC. When I visit /trophies, I get the following error:

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global')
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Take your time to take a look, really enjoying this app! 🙂

#0 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Not fully there yet.

@Fosters
I get the same error after upgrading.

#0 /var/www/kinmunity.com/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/kinmunity.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

@Fosters

RC3 is jsut as broken, unfortunately.

#0 /var/www/kinmunity.com/applications/trophies/modules/front/items/index.php(25): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate(NULL, 'trophies', 'global')
#1 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\trophies\modules\front\items\_index->manage()
#2 /var/www/kinmunity.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 {main}

Attempted uninstall followed by reinstall. 

Edited by Wolf
6 minutes ago, Wolf said:

@Fosters

RC3 is jsut as broken, unfortunately.

#4 {main}

Attempted uninstall followed by reinstall. 

With the recent RC3 files?:( The code changed

I've sent you a PM

With RC3, getting this error when clicking into a profile with show on profile visibility option ticked on. Tick is off the error goes away and the award shows in the profile. I have postbit and hover card ticked on and the award does not show. This is fresh install.

INSERT INTO `trophies_members` ( `member_id`, `date`, `data`, `trophy_id`, `medal_id` ) VALUES ( 1, 1552595968, '[]', 1, 0 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '1-1-0' for key 'member,trophy,medal' (1062)
#0 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Db/Db.php(936): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\trophies\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/trophies/sources/Item/Item.php(169): IPS\_Db->insert('trophies_member...', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(463): IPS\trophies\_Item->awardToMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#3 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/trophies/extensions/core/Profile/TrophiesAndMedals.php(30): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#4 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(217): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\Profile\_TrophiesAndMedals->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /var/www/html/x285241/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/x285241/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/x285241/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/x285241/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}