Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

Hello,

I'm getting the following error on ONE member's profile, only one member.

scr_393.png

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home2/****/public_html/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/MemberTrophy.php(86): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(11)
#1 /home2/****/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(307): IPS\trophies\Trophy\_MemberTrophy->get_item()
#2 /home2/****/public_html/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(595): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get('item')
#3 /home2/****/public_html/applications/trophies/extensions/core/StreamItems/Award.php(53): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->__get('item')
#4 /home2/****/public_html/system/Content/Search/Results.php(639): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\StreamItems\_Award->extraItems(Object(IPS\Member), 1508088021, NULL)
#5 /home2/****/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(228): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /home2/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#7 /home2/****/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home2/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /home2/****/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

I can't figure out why this specific account is experiencing this issue, maybe you could help after seeing the error message.

A member with trophy 11

You could either give me ACP access, but I know you won't so let's try it via remote commands:D

Please take a look at table trophies_members and check if any member has 11 inside the  trophy_id column.

Have you deleted any trophies recently?
When a trophy is deleted, all the data which associate the member accounts with the trophy or medal should be deleted too.

8 minutes ago, Fosters said:

A member with trophy 11

I knew you would understand this gibberish !!!!

8 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Have you deleted any trophies recently?
When a trophy is deleted, all the data which associate the member accounts with the trophy or medal should be deleted too.

Yes, deleted some.

9 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Please take a look at table trophies_members and check if any member has 11 inside the  trophy_id column.

Fixed! Thanks!

14 hours ago, Fosters said:

How many would be interested into such a feature? How many would want to remove / delete trophies from members?

It could be useful - setting up and especially editing the trophies can be problematic, in that some settings get removed on edit and you can accidentally award someone when they haven't truly earned it.

BTW, I should point out that if you are diligent, this isn't a problem, but we all make mistakes from time to time

Another benefit of this though would be in if you wanted to recount posts / reputation etc and you as a result someone who has the trophy is suddenly ineligible.  Okay they have already earned it, but people like to win things and you essentially give them a second chance :)

On 7.10.2017 at 7:55 PM, Fosters said:

BTW, the last release includes also an importer for iAwards . It's not yet linked in the menu because we wanted to test it further with some live data, so if you want to test it, send us a PM :).

8 hours ago, Volstate said:

Has the I-awards converter made it into this app yet?

Edited by Fosters
  • 3 weeks later...

When you select that moderators are able to add trophies and medals, which moderators we are talking about? Everyone in the group Members -> Moderators or?

It would be nice if such permissions can be controlled, I definitely do not want all my moderators to be able to give all Medals...

41 minutes ago, jair101 said:

When you select that moderators are able to add trophies and medals, which moderators we are talking about? Everyone in the group Members -> Moderators or?

It would be nice if such permissions can be controlled, I definitely do not want all my moderators to be able to give all Medals...

Ooops, found it - additional setting per moderator. 

And since we're talking...I would like to second again the suggestion for Trophies and Medals to have additional field for hyperlink. This link can lead to more information about the trophy, some external resource, etc. 

Edited by jair101
3 hours ago, jair101 said:

It's a moderator permission, so you can set it for members and groups, just like any other moderator permission in IPS4

Are there more options in the integration with Rules becides awarding medals? Are there any other events and conditions, I can't seem to find them in the menu?

I am asking, because I would rather give trophies through Rules, because they have the option to replace each other, medals don't...

1 hour ago, Fosters said:

No, trophies can't be awarded by rules because they need specific criteria like (member has more then X posts, member registered 100 days ago etc..)

but we could implement that medals are also replaceable. Would this work?

It will most definitely help. Also is it possible to expand integration with Rules? 

- Event when medal is given
- Condition if member has a medal
- Action not only to give, but to remove medal
- etc.