Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

Thanks for the update!
I'm messing with it already, and noticed a few things.

I remember you mentioning that the trophies would not be enabled by default, but mine is.

Also, i have made one that has the only setting set like this:

2017-10-01_2100.png

As far as i understand, as long as they reply to a post in the forums, they would get this award (in this case i have called it "cracker award")
It doesn't seem to work though.. In this post, only i have the award. Other users don't seem to have recieced it (even though they are actually replying to a post)

1.png

Is this a bug, or am i using this wrong?

1 minute ago, Steph Jensen said:

It doesn't seem to work though.. In this post, only i have the award. Other users don't seem to have recieced it (even though they are actually replying to a post

The trophies are updated when a member logs in and also a background task is running all 30 minutes updating the trophies. Please wait for 30 minutes and if it's then still not appearing, we'll investigate this for you.  

Hello,

Thanks for the update, I finally got to use the app, YaY :)

However, the criteria "user has purchased" results in the following error whenever I test it on any member

SELECT count(*) FROM `ipbnexus_purchases` AS `nexus_purchases` WHERE ps_member=3217 AND
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /home/****/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT count(*)...', Array, true)
#1 /home/****/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/****/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(361): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/Nexus.php(62): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(361): IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Nexus::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\Trophy), NULL)
#5 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(69): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), NULL, Array, true)
#6 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->testTrophy()
#7 /home/****/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#10 /home/****/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Am I doing something wrong?

12 hours ago, Fosters said:

The trophies are updated when a member logs in and also a background task is running all 30 minutes updating the trophies. Please wait for 30 minutes and if it's then still not appearing, we'll investigate this for you.  

Hey Fosters,

The trophies are still not awarded. I am not sure if the user has logged in since being awarded the trophy, but it's been over 12 hours since i awarded them, so the 30min task, should have updated that by now. Or am i wrong?

Also, could the fact that trophies are enabled right after saving, be a part of this, as i remember you mentioning that this would be something we'd have to enable after saving?

8 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

Thanks for the update, I finally got to use the app, YaY :)

However, the criteria "user has purchased" results in the following error whenever I test it on any member

SELECT count(*) FROM `ipbnexus_purchases` AS `nexus_purchases` WHERE ps_member=3217 AND
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /home/****/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT count(*)...', Array, true)
#1 /home/****/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/****/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(361): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/Nexus.php(62): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(361): IPS\trophies\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_Nexus::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\Trophy), NULL)
#5 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(69): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), NULL, Array, true)
#6 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->testTrophy()
#7 /home/****/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/****/public_html/applications/trophies/modules/admin/trophies/trophy.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\trophies\modules\admin\trophies\_trophy->execute()
#10 /home/****/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, This is indeed a bug. I have fixed this for the next release.
I want to see what's going on for @Steph Jensen and if it's a valid bug, before I release a quick bugfix release.

20 minutes ago, Steph Jensen said:

Hey Fosters,

The trophies are still not awarded. I am not sure if the user has logged in since being awarded the trophy, but it's been over 12 hours since i awarded them, so the 30min task, should have updated that by now. Or am i wrong?

Also, could the fact that trophies are enabled right after saving, be a part of this, as i remember you mentioning that this would be something we'd have to enable after saving?

Could you please run the test function to see if he passes the criteria test:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-02 um 10.00.35.png

On 17/09/2017 at 4:01 PM, Fosters said:

That was an oversight.

In 1.2.0 you'll be able to delete awarded medals from the ACP -Trophy & Medal Promotion Log

59be8e21cc8f6_Bildschirmfoto2017-09-17um17_00_34.thumb.png.6204ffa5eddc398645872f33f65916e4.png

Hi, I'm running 1.2.0.1 and there isn't an option to delete a trophy award

Edited by KPDub
On 4.10.2017 at 9:52 PM, KPDub said:

Hi, I'm running 1.2.0.1 and there isn't an option to delete a trophy award

It's inside the log

BTW, the last release includes also an importer for iAwards . It's not yet linked in the menu because we wanted to test it further with some live data, so if you want to test it, send us a PM :).

4 hours ago, KPDub said:

BTW, it's not important as I deleted the award and readded it correctly

HMPFT:D

OK if you deleted it, you won't be able to delete it from members:D

Just for the reference. Under ACP -> Trophies and Medals -> Log ; next to each Medal Promotion you should see the delete link :) So if you need to delete any further medal, you know now where it is:)

On 08/10/2017 at 7:27 PM, Fosters said:

HMPFT:D

OK if you deleted it, you won't be able to delete it from members:D

Just for the reference. Under ACP -> Trophies and Medals -> Log ; next to each Medal Promotion you should see the delete link :) So if you need to delete any further medal, you know now where it is:)

Sorry

Point I'm making is that looking at the log of awards, none have the option to delete

One thing that is not vital, but is bugging me every time i log in to ACP...

Is this meant to take over the dashboard when logging in?
It is the first page to load there, and i activelly have to go and click on the dashboard to see it. I like the Trophies and Rewards, but i really don't need to look at them every time i log in to ACP

load.thumb.png.0aca0626d746ddc3bf643037c757823b.png

I'm not gonna talk about this app in someone else's Thread, so i will talk here

The only way i would purchase this app here is if these following options were made available, currently, my Forums is not a primary focus on my type of Board, so in the post area of forums doesn't make me want this

1. Trophies/Medals can be Fa-icons

2. The trophies/medals can be seen in my primary app of Videos and Live streams, that is the Primary Focus, 

2 hours ago, FGN said:

I'm not gonna talk about this app in someone else's Thread, so i will talk here

The only way i would purchase this app here is if these following options were made available, currently, my Forums is not a primary focus on my type of Board, so in the post area of forums doesn't make me want this

1. Trophies/Medals can be Fa-icons

2. The trophies/medals can be seen in my primary app of Videos and Live streams, that is the Primary Focus, 

I don't know if Fosters can control showing medals and trophies in VideoBox because it's a third party application.  You would prob need to contact Fosters for private development to extend it to VideoBox.