Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

On 8/1/2018 at 7:42 PM, The Old Man said:

I updated to v1.4.3 and renabled the app. This is what happened next...

Updated: 6 hours later and it's still running 100's of tasks. I also still have permissions set for just admin and yet one of my members has just asked about receiving a trophy. I took another screen capture to demonstrate.

I'm so sorry @Fosters, but this app is really buggy. Perhaps I need to remove all trophies and restart from scratch, or it needs a complete rewrite or just isn't compatible with IPS4.3.5?

I have disabled the app again.

"That's the way how the app works", but since it's confusing, we're really going to change this sooner then later.

9 hours ago, Herofiles ★ said:

How to delete "trophies" from memeber profile?? 

You can't delete it, but a member can hide it on his own profile

Just bought this, and my only issue seems to be how trophies are automatically awarded. Is it possible to have them awarded/seen without the member logging out/in?

I'd like members to be notified if they get it without that step, and have it appear on their profile. When a moderator assigns a metal it appears automatically, I figured the same would apply for trophies after a background task is ran.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:55 PM, jmw253 said:

Just bought this, and my only issue seems to be how trophies are automatically awarded. Is it possible to have them awarded/seen without the member logging out/in?

I'd like members to be notified if they get it without that step, and have it appear on their profile. When a moderator assigns a metal it appears automatically, I figured the same would apply for trophies after a background task is ran.

They are also automatically awarded via the tasks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Subdreamer said:

I bought this great app but never got around to use it. Is it still being developed? I would like to renew my download, but I want to make sure it is still being supported. Thanks!

I use it for manual medals only and it works fine for that purpose. But people seem to have issues with the automatic awarding of trophies. 

I clicked renew and it took be to paypal for $4.00 then failed. Now I have no renew button and no download button.

My only option is to buy again for full price.

Can you help?

@Fosters

Never mind, I went to manage purchases and found the pending charge and was able to finish payment.

I am looking forward to using this finally.

Thank you 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2018 at 7:17 PM, Herofiles ★ said:

How to delete "trophies" from memeber profile?? 

@Fosters  

We notice there's an area for Trophy's and Medals, is it possible to have one for Ribbons?

Also is there a reason why we cannot remove a medal from someone without deleting the entire medal thus making everyone else lose it? We kinda would like to do what you can do with the iAwards, which is manually give a medal or remove it from them if need be without any automation needed. We know there is an ability to hide but we don't want to have to hide awards we just want to remove it from them.

awards23.thumb.png.df802d97f0cb92422055075f751e04c7.png

Also can you also give a quick ability to give someone an award like we could in iAward, this way we don't have to give people access to the ACP, example:

award31.thumb.png.add621f80613c7495dce93c8a499d892.png

click on Award then opens a pop up box:

award25.thumb.png.bbc6b7096fdc0bac91684f59fc35071a.png

Edited by United We Stand

Sorry for the confusion. "Delete Award" will indeed only remove it from the member. This is only a bad wording, I have change it for the next release.

Moderators don't need access to the ACP, they can award a medal on the members profile! Please ensure that the setting is enabled and review the moderator permissions

Also thanks for the PM, this was indeed a bug which I have fixed too.

I'll test it further and release the bugfix version tomorrow. In the meanwhile just remove applications/trophies/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/EventsHandler.php 

setting.png

On 11/1/2018 at 2:54 AM, Aetherdan said:

Hi,

Is it possible for little icons for each award to be added to a users postbit? I haven't purchased this app and was just wondering about its capabilities. I am currently seeking something that adds the trophies to the postbit also, not just the user profile.

This is already part of the app:)

On 10/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, United We Stand said:

@Fosters  

award31.thumb.png.add621f80613c7495dce93c8a499d892.png

BTW, this is also already available in the existing release ( forgotten about this feature:D )