Jump to content

Community

Pete T

TXT & PHP Widget

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, webrain_merged said:

Hello!

Is this plugin compliant with IPBoard 4.3.5 OOTB Advertisement Tags? If so, how to use them?

Thanks!

OOTB Advertisement Tags? <--- what is this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, webrain_merged said:

Internal Advertisement Manual Ad Placement


{advertisement="KEY"}

Ah and never used for ads system but html widget should allow display it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hi @Pete T

Is possible place a block onto specific forumpage?

Yes depending on what call forum pages so main forum views yes, inside the forum itself yes all them locations will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pete T said:

Yes depending on what call forum pages so main forum views yes, inside the forum itself yes all them locations will work.

Can you add exclude pages option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have a very surprising problem, i just can't remove the widgets, vhen i go in edit mode and remove it it just comes back when i refresh the page....

Edit : i just realised i can't move them either, they just go back in the same pace.

All of this is fot txt blocks in the sidebar. i found a workaroud by displaying the ones i want to remove only to an empty group but is far from optimal 🙂

Edited by jesuralem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jesuralem said:

Hi, I have a very surprising problem, i just can't remove the widgets, vhen i go in edit mode and remove it it just comes back when i refresh the page....

Edit : i just realised i can't move them either, they just go back in the same pace.

All of this is fot txt blocks in the sidebar. i found a workaroud by displaying the ones i want to remove only to an empty group but is far from optimal 🙂

Have clear your suite cache ? To do this click support via Admin CP - having problem with site and will run the cache tool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it looks like "(NB41) Enhanced Advertisements 1.0.13" screws up the edition and the repositioning of the block.

I disabled it and was able to do what i wanted, and re-enabled afterward. Everything is ok now :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LoPoSt said:

You can do it yourself according to this instruction.

Thankyou,

i already tested this but dont work when i add this code a custom html widget !

<div id='elWrapper'>
	<div id='elStickyElement' data-ipsSticky>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
	</div>
</div>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 7:04 PM, Pete T said:

Widget are differnt to your example the website more based on html vs this would need lot work if could be done, and item i would not look at right now.

Hi, thank you !

any chance to get some thing similar ? dont matter html or other, just need a stick widget to integrate ads !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to activate PHP Widget . I turn on the active PHP, save, but the PHP Widget does not appear. I go into the settings - Active PHP  is also turned off, tried several times does not help. Cache was cleaning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tolik777 said:

I want to activate PHP Widget . I turn on the active PHP, save, but the PHP Widget does not appear. I go into the settings - Active PHP  is also turned off, tried several times does not help. Cache was cleaning

Just tested on 4.4.9 and no issues with the problem you just reported, the php toggle turn on and saves go back to settings and toggle still turn on and widget shows in the black manager on front end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a great plugin, but would be nice if there was as a setting to remove IPS block/widget css and just have it where if you use it for advertisement code or other, you aren't using the block layout inherited elements as well.  The only way currently to remove is custom block css.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Pete T.

I've added a <noscript> tag on PHP Code field and that cause anerror : the right panel window to administrate can't open anymore.

I've disabled the plugin waiting for a solution : how to change a PHP & TXT widget code without able to opening the right side admin panel ?

By sql code on phpmyadmin or uploaded files ?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bocar said:

Hello @Pete T.

I've added a <noscript> tag on PHP Code field and that cause anerror : the right panel window to administrate can't open anymore.

I've disabled the plugin waiting for a solution : how to change a PHP & TXT widget code without able to opening the right side admin panel ?

By sql code on phpmyadmin or uploaded files ?

Thank you.

You should be able to sort via phpmyadmin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...