Jump to content

TXT & PHP Widget


Pete T

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Toxic_Wars said:

I'm adding Discord iframe

The widget doesn't show when I add the following:


<iframe src="https://discordapp.com/widget?id=308893001499934721&theme=dark" width="350" height="500" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0"></iframe>


66d07ce029eb9ee351dcaab0a8e58e93.png

The widget is actually removing itself when I save it. I go back, and it's blank.

You can register an account @ https://development.cool and I'll let you test it if you want.

 

Screenshot_80.thumb.png.937feb1d23df147d2217c48c252f13ce.png

Screenshot_79.thumb.png.ce5cc3b95f4fd015de14f3412a444c0c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I installed it today and can't find it anywhere, tried to re-install and got error that it was already installed? Where is it, should be in the plugins list or the side blocks? Is there still any support for this, I know it was free but it should work or have it removed from the marketplace?

Thanks

Edited by Genestoy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Genestoy said:

I installed it today and can't find it anywhere, tried to re-install and got error that it was already installed? Where is it, should be in the plugins list or the side blocks? Is there still any support for this, I know it was free but it should work or have it removed from the marketplace?

Thanks

no idea why claim no support !! also yes work no idea why not showing in the block manager maybe could provide me screenshot or login info (PM if need me look directly with login details)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, gavpedz said:

Thanks yes i braved it and seems to work only thing i notice is that it now seems to have a wrapper around things. Take this ad, for example, it now has a white section behind it. Is there a way to remove this?

Window Cleaning Forums   UK s  1 Window Cleaners Forum.png

that because using the core css for widets and yet but need provide link or if use chrome or firefox then use the inspect tool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Used inspect and this is what its using just not quite sure how to stop it using it for this plugin 

<li class="ipsWidget ipsWidget_horizontal ipsBox" data-blockid="plugin_2_sodTxtWidget_0o20nmyug" data-blockconfig="true" data-blocktitle="Custom Text" data-blockerrormessage="This block cannot be shown. This could be because it needs configuring, is unable to show on this page, or will show after reloading this page." data-controller="core.front.widgets.block" id="ips_uid_2763_4" animating="false" style="display: list-item;"><div class="ipsWidget_inner ">

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27/07/2017 at 3:17 PM, gavpedz said:

Used inspect and this is what its using just not quite sure how to stop it using it for this plugin 


<li class="ipsWidget ipsWidget_horizontal ipsBox" data-blockid="plugin_2_sodTxtWidget_0o20nmyug" data-blockconfig="true" data-blocktitle="Custom Text" data-blockerrormessage="This block cannot be shown. This could be because it needs configuring, is unable to show on this page, or will show after reloading this page." data-controller="core.front.widgets.block" id="ips_uid_2763_4" animating="false" style="display: list-item;"><div class="ipsWidget_inner ">

 

Not seen this reply in morning give you css you need change it so no border show on the ads.

 

2 minutes ago, TheSkyLounge.tv said:

Any thoughts on why I can't delete a widget? No matter how many times I remove it, it returns.... 

 

http://www.theskylounge.tv/

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 2.50.44 PM.png

Is this 4.1.x or 4.2.x ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TheSkyLounge.tv said:

4.2.x boss, happy to grant access for a peek.

yes please as used the plugin over my own site and removed the widget find from the front end so happy take look see if we do have a bug.

 

On 27/07/2017 at 3:17 PM, gavpedz said:

Used inspect and this is what its using just not quite sure how to stop it using it for this plugin 


<li class="ipsWidget ipsWidget_horizontal ipsBox" data-blockid="plugin_2_sodTxtWidget_0o20nmyug" data-blockconfig="true" data-blocktitle="Custom Text" data-blockerrormessage="This block cannot be shown. This could be because it needs configuring, is unable to show on this page, or will show after reloading this page." data-controller="core.front.widgets.block" id="ips_uid_2763_4" animating="false" style="display: list-item;"><div class="ipsWidget_inner ">

 

add this to custom.css

.ipsWidget[data-blockid="plugin_2_sodTxtWidget_0o20nmyug"] {   
    border: 0px solid #000 !important;
}

please let me know if that worked or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, love this widget, got a question. Do you know how I could reference a custom profile field value in the php widget?

I have users who signup fill out their usernames for a particular game, and I want to use that value to populate a widget that shows their player statistics. I have created everything, but can't seem to work out how to get their username from the custom profile field.

 

Edit: Resolved with this guidance: 

 

Edited by Dan Richardson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 05/09/2017 at 7:34 AM, Dan Richardson said:

Hi, love this widget, got a question. Do you know how I could reference a custom profile field value in the php widget?

I have users who signup fill out their usernames for a particular game, and I want to use that value to populate a widget that shows their player statistics. I have created everything, but can't seem to work out how to get their username from the custom profile field.

 

Edit: Resolved with this guidance: 

 

never tested it in that way so no idea is my answer sorry little late and very unhelpful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For anyone who is interested in the future, this is how I did it.

// Initialize IPS4 Framework
require_once('./init.php');

// Indicate that we should consider this a front-end session so we can obtain the currently logged in users information.
\IPS\Session\Front::i();

// Fetch linked account details
$setting = \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->profileFields();
$username = $setting['core_pfieldgroups_2']['core_pfield_2'];

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, @Pete T

I noticed a lot of errors in logs:

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected end of file (0)
#0 /var/www/abc.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(741): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#1 /var/www/abc.com/plugins/phptxtwidget/widgets/sodTxtWidget.php(53): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('plugins', 'core', 'global')
#2 /var/www/abc.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(103): IPS\plugins\phptxtwidget\widgets\_sodTxtWidget->init()
#3 /var/www/abc.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(295): IPS\_Widget->__construct('33gp6dm3q', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#4 /var/www/abc.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(520): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'sodTxtWidget', '33gp6dm3q', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#5 /var/www/abc.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#6 /var/www/abc.com/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Could you, please, what is it and how to fix it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, motomac said:

Hi, @Pete T

I noticed a lot of errors in logs:


ParseError: syntax error, unexpected end of file (0)
#0 /var/www/abc.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(741): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#1 /var/www/abc.com/plugins/phptxtwidget/widgets/sodTxtWidget.php(53): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('plugins', 'core', 'global')
#2 /var/www/abc.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(103): IPS\plugins\phptxtwidget\widgets\_sodTxtWidget->init()
#3 /var/www/abc.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(295): IPS\_Widget->__construct('33gp6dm3q', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#4 /var/www/abc.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(520): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\Plugin), 'sodTxtWidget', '33gp6dm3q', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#5 /var/www/abc.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#6 /var/www/abc.com/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Could you, please, what is it and how to fix it?

I take look this today see what going on 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Gersnet said:

Hi there,

Thanks for a really useful mod.

Can I ask, is it possible to have widgets/blocks only show on certain themes?  For example, I'd like the widgets in my sidebar to show on one theme but not another?

 

No the option have one theme and not another can't be done and no plans add that to this plugin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...