(NB41) Who To Follow

newbie LAC

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Virgo81 said:

the plugin works, but if I create a block and the load in the home does not work and I do not charge the update users, I invite you to fix this problem, thank you

I have nothing to do with it, but I must say... This is a turning into a very common and annoyiing thing in marketplace; why would rate the file wiht 1 star BEFORE ask for supporrt? Would it be smarter to ask for support, as you did later, then rate it accordingly?

Hi, the problem is

if I create a block on the plugin in the admin panel

when the load then does not work, users are seen, but I can not follow them, the loading is fixed

1.JPG.71b936ba080f2e07857179824141fd42.JPG

the load freezes

2.JPG.f47ff898efde2b0a504bb831cc349934.JPG

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I have nothing to do with it, but I must say... This is a turning into a very common and annoyiing thing in marketplace; why would rate the file wiht 1 star BEFORE ask for supporrt? Would it be smarter to ask for support, as you did later, then rate it accordingly?

it is my right to evaluate, especially if I spend money on a plugin that does not work well

there is a problem with the photos

if a user clicks on the photo display, then the avatar photos with the initial letters should not appear

11.JPG.b82c01180f7683718c14e554c27c6b6a.JPG

Cattura.JPG.6fc14d520561ab31986208c51cddbf39.JPG

it makes no sense, so the choice always stops at all users with or without photos, the link should be not on the pp_main_photo table, but on the pp_thumb_photo table you can edit?

13 hours ago, Virgo81 said:

there is a problem with the photos

Fixed. I'll upload new version coming soon

13 hours ago, Virgo81 said:

the link should be not on the pp_main_photo table, but on the pp_thumb_photo table

This is not correct. For social services (twitch, google etc) pp_thumb_photo is NULL.

12 minutes ago, FGN said:

Was waiting for the update before i got this, and i got the last update you just put in

I am Following every single member on my Forum

But the widget still shows ppl to follow to me...when i click on them to follow...just as a test, i get this error....even after clearing catch

Hello,

You trying follow followed members.

How to reproduce the problem?

Sound like you created a Pages block. Pages blocks based on plugin are cached. So you get old data.

I was just testing it, i put it on the Forums page, 

Just wasn't aware that it didn't recognize if a person had already followed someone

But it does work, i logged into a regular members account, and it let me follow a couple that i tested it on..........

But question, if say for an example a regular member follows everyone, does this mean that the widget will still show who to follow to them, confusing them, making them think they still have ppl to follow? Then produce that error for them also?

This error can be reproduced if you as the developer have followed everyone on your board then look at the who to follow widget and still see that it says you have members to follow, click on one, and will do the error

This is a awesome Plug, and i'm glad i got, thank you for making it

4 minutes ago, FGN said:

This error can be reproduced if you as the developer have followed everyone on your board then look at the who to follow widget and still see that it says you have members to follow, click on one, and will do the error

- I followed all members

- I reloaded the page with widget

- Widget disappeared

2 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

- Widget disappeared

for some reason its not for  me, i have refreshed the page and refreshed the widget, it still shows that i need to follow members and i have followed everyone

I can give you my account details and let you look, for some reason it is not doing the right thing for me

2 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

Yes, please

i apologize for the inconvenience 

I have did some digging in my acp

i had a mystery member somehow make a account

i have removed this account, refreshed the forums page, and yes, like you said the widget disapears

Thank you for having patience with me, i will go make a review now 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Newbie,

I was wondering if you could develop something new for this app.
We're in the process of getting our Mobile App created and released
But were running into one issue. We don't have a way to GET Followers.
The API comes standard with the ability to GET Following
But it does not pull the list of Followers, which is a large portion of our Network.

Is there anyway we can get an Endpoint Created that GETS Followers?
Or do you know of anyway we could pull that information into our mobile app?

Thanks for the help!

Archived