how to change your Gallery name

sweethoney

choose your theme look for gallery index and all you have to do is change things around

just look for this have have not seen any issues yet

<h1 class="ipsType_pageTitle">{lang="what ever your forums is "}</h1>

<h2 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset'>{lang="change only in here leave everything eles"}</h2>

<h2 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset'>{lang="are members best pictures"}</h2>

Both, actually. If IPS updates this template, you will not get those changes unless you revert, like @Adriano Faria said. And if you install a new theme, your changes will not be carried over to the new theme if the author of that theme have changed the template.

Doing what you're doing here is NOT the way to do this, and I will NOT encourage other members to follow your tutorial.
Use the visual language editor if you want to change the wording anywhere in the suite.

really you had 2 put that and first of all i now that if you change the them you would have to do this

I will NOT encourage other members to follow your tutorial.

ps

nobody has to do anything they dont want to its just a little tutorial that i tested every thing i put on the forms is tutorial

i read some of the topics here and lots of them are not answers or some members don't even no the ANSWER

If you knew that this would completely screw the template over if it were updated, why isn't that expressed in the first post? Or are you just expecting everyone to know how the template system works? 

Do whatever you want, you're obviously not interested in learning how to do things properly.

i dont get my help from here anyway because when i make post all i get is someone who just want to make a smart remark..

there are better forms to get answers for invasion power board but if i told you where i go to every one where to go get help you would be mad now there more  friendly members so i wont

ps

i wont answer this topic no more happy new years

Archived